History (Elijah)

"If I don't pass this test, my phones going to be taken away," you complain. Your best friend rolls her eyes.

"So? Since when have you cared about school?" She asks. You shrug.

"Since they involved my fucking phone," you snap. She smiles.

"Point taken. Just tutor with Mr. Mikaelson, I know you have a massive crush on him," she grins. You blush and look down at your feet.

"Maybe," you murmur hotly.

"No balls," she teases, nudging you.

"Stop," you whine.

"No balls," she repeats.

"Ladies, get to class or I'll be forced to give you detention," a voice says suddenly. You jump and turn around.

"Mr. Mikaelson!" You gasp, backing up. Your history teacher grinned at you.

"Get to class Miss Y/N," he says, walking away. Your friend pinches you from behind.

"No balls," she whispers.

~~~~

"Mr. Mikaelson, may I speak to you?" You ask softly, watching the other students leave the room.

"About what? Don't tell me it's about your grades," he says. You clear your throat.

"Actually, yes. It's about my grades," you murmur. He raises his eyebrow.

"You've never cared before now. What changed?" He asks. You looked to your hands, debating on lying or telling the truth. "I'm waiting," he sighed.

"Um, my phones going to be taken away if I fail this upcoming test. I was hoping you'd be able to tutor me," you explain. He raises an eyebrow.

"Ah, I see. Well considering the test is tomorrow, I doubt I can tutor you. But, I can think of something to get you an A," he replies. You frown.

"Ok, what? I'll actually do anything," you demand. He stood up and walked over to you, making you back up against a desk. His hands slowly traveled to his belt and he undid it.

"I've wanted you since you first walked through my door. So insure but so beautiful. Not blessed with a big chest or ass, but with a big heart. You're so perfect but you don't see it. Allow me to show you just how perfect you really are, and I will pass your next two tests. Including mid-term," he whispers. You gasped.

"Really?" You whispered. He smiled and his calloused hands gently messaged your shoulders.

"Really," he replies huskily.

"I'm a virgin," you hiss. He smiles and places a kiss to your cheek.

"I would be honored," he says. You couldn't deny how great the opportunity was. You've liked him ever since you first came to this high school, two years ago. Not only would he pass your next two tests, but he would be the one to take your virginity. You were scared, but it was too good to pass up.

"Ok," you smile. He grinned and immediately pushed your lips together in a rough kiss. His hands found their way to your collar and quickly lifted your shirt over your head. He pushed your lips together again as he quickly undid your bra. It dropped to the floor and his hands quickly started to knead your breasts. You quickly stared to undo his shirt buttons.

"Why am I the only one undressed?" You whisper, pushing his shirt off. He chuckled and started to undo his belt. You pulled your pants, feeling very exposed. His eyes tracked up and down your body, making you blush.

"Beautiful," he murmurs, before latching  on to your nipple. You tossed your head back, closed your eyes and parted your lips. You let this wonderful, new sensation spread over your body and somehow, your hands wound themselves into Mr. Mikaelsons hair, tugging on it, silently pleading for more.

"Mr. Mikaelson," you whimper. You feel his lips curve and he presses his bottom half to yours. You almost gasped when you felt how big and hard his bulge was. You forced your hands from his hair to his boxers, pushing them down to his ankles. Sadly, he removes his lips from your nipple, to look you in the eye.

"No one can know. So, baby doll, try to contain yourself," he grins. You nod and let him lower you to the floor. The floor was cold, making you arch your back in shock. "Breathtaking." Slowly, he lined himself up with your entrance, making your stomach clench in anticipation.

"Go slow," you whisper. He nods, staring into your eyes.

"Of course, unless, you tell me otherwise," he winks before slowly pushing himself into you. Immediately you feel a burst of pain and you bury your head into his shoulder to keep from screaming. Slowly, you felt him start to thrust and that was when it changed. The pain was staring to vanish, replaced with immense pleasure. This time, you bit into his shoulder to keep from screaming, but not from pain, from pleasure. His pace was seeming to be too slow.

"Faster," you whimper. He nods and picks up speed. You close your eyes and try desperately to not cry out. Your nails rack down his back and you wrap your legs around his waist, increasing the amount of pleasure you were feeling.

"Like that?" He whispers. You nod. "Use your words baby girl," he prompts.

"Yes Sir," you reply. He moans softly, making your stomach clench in an unknown feeling. You felt your stomach start to tighten into knots. You tried desperately to hold it, not sure of what was happening to your body.

"Let it go," He whispers, like he read your mind. You nod and stop holding onto whatever feeling. Suddenly, waves of pleasure rocked your body and crying out had never been harder. Suddenly, Mr. Mikaelson pulled out, leaving you feeling empty. "I'm gonna cum all over that pretty little stomach," He whispers. You watch as his head cocks back and his dick trembles and twitches and he releases his liquid all over your stomach. He pauses for a moment before pulling you to his chest and kissing you deeply.

"That earned you an A in history," he breathes.

"Can't wait to do more extra credit," you whisper.

I HAVE AWOKEN FROM THE DEAD

AND I'M STILL TAKING REQUESTS