Chapter 1

7:30 AM

~ Cristiano's house ~

Marcelo POV

I woke up in his strong,warm, and loving arms.
I closed my eyes and pulled myself closer to him as I allowed my body to enjoy the warmth of his body.

After a while I rose up and kissed his forehead.

"Babe"

"Hmmm", he groaned.

"Wake up Cris, I'm going to make us breakfast, it's going to be good, I promise", I said grinning.

"Hmm,okay boo", he said as he rose up in bed.

I pecked his lips and hugged him.

"Good morning baby", he whispered into my hair.

"Good morning baby", I replied cheekily.

He went to the bathroom to shower and I sat alone in our bedroom for awhile thinking.

Me and Cristiano have been in a secret relationship for 3 years, nobody knows and even most of our teammates don't know.

We haven't told anybody except our families and close friends, which included, James, and Ramos, our teammates.

I loved Cris but sometimes things really do get hard, I have told him that it's hard for me to hide my true image from the ones who love me, and that keeping our relationship a secret makes me feel like I'm denying the person that I really am, which is a gay man. But Cris is too afraid of the public's reaction, and I get him, although we play for the same team and we've been playing together for 9 years now, he surely is a lot more famous than me.

I have wondered many times if I should come out as my own, but even so I knew that my relationship with Cris will never be known to the public or to our very own teammates, and it broke my heart but I just wanted him to be happy.

I decided to go make breakfast like I promised him and forget all about this mess.

8:20 AM

~ Cristiano's house ~

Cristiano POV

As I walked down the stairs to the kitchen I could smell the delicious smell of pancakes that awaited me in the kitchen.

"Hey babe, everything smells so nice baby", I said as I kissed Marcelo's cheek.

Then I added softly, " It looks almost as delicious as you", I winked at him and ruffled his long, and puffy hair.

"Shut up, and eat your food", he said shyly as he made his way through my arms.

We sat down to eat, he made pancakes and poured us each a glass of orange juice.

He looked a little sad which worried me.

"You alright babe?", I asked looking at him.

"Yeah!", he said smiling.

"Just checking, cause you seem a little worried baby, I mean if anything is bothering you, you should probably tell me now darling", I said reaching for his hand from across the table.

"Cris, I'm fine! Just please stop acting like you're worried about me!", he said getting up to leave before he even finished his food.

"Hold up, what babe?", I said as I stood up, grabbing his arm and pulling him closer to me.

"You know I care about you Marcelo, a lot!"

"Then what would you do if I told you I'm tired of hiding all of this, like it's a mistake or a sin, huh? Tell me what would you?!", he said freeing himself from my grip and finding his way to the living room where he took a seat on the couch.

"I wish I could do something that would please you babe, but you know how hard this is for me, I love you and I'm not ashamed of hi-", I was saying before he cut me off.

"Then why? Why do you not want anyone to know about us?", he said pouting.

I got on my knees and placed my hands on his thighs, and patted them repeatedly.

I bit my lip as I turned my head avoiding to make eye contact.

I felt bad, but I knew that it wasn't the right thing to let everyone know about our relationship, at least not for me.

"Because I don't want anyone to ruin something this beautiful, I just want this to be yours and mine, I don't want to share our relationship with the public, I don't want them to have the opportunity to hate on us and on this beautiful relationship! I love you babe and I want to be with you forever, but if the public where to know then things will be very hard, at least for me they will, you know how big my name is, you know babe, don't you? Now imagine for how long I will have to deal with news criticizing our relationship and my sexuality!"

"Exactly, you're just thinking about yourself again, I'm hurting a lot babe, this whole situation it's tearing me apart, I hate that you have to have a pretend girlfriend, and that I have to have a pretend wife, it hurts me and I don't like it,babe, I love you but I can't just keep hurting and being quiet"

"So, you don't want to this anymore", I said as I got up on my feet and crossed my arms staring at the ground trying my best not to cry.

"I don't know", he said putting his head in his hands.

I was expecting him to say that he still wants this relationship, but here he is debating whether or not this is right.

I felt my chest tightened and my hands trembling at the thought of him leaving me.

I didn't want to cry but I could feel the tears forming in my eyes.

I soon realized he was crying too.
I sat beside him and pulled him into my arms.

"Sorry", I whispered, "Sorry baby, sorry".

He didn't say anything else, he just cried for awhile in my arms as I ruffled his hair and kissed his head.

I wanted to cry, but I was being strong for him, I knew very well that Marcelo struggles with the whole idea of hiding his identity and our relationship from those around us, and the public. But I also knew that it would never be easy for us.

~

Okay so here's part 1, let me know if you liked it!

This book will be about how Marcelo and Ronaldo struggle to keep their relationship hidden, and also if they decide to be a little more open about it there will be someone who won't approve of it, can you guess who?

^ HINT ^ Most of us Madrid fans don't like him!

Please continue reading it will be awesome, I promise!

THANK YOU!