She gave the man a nod.

Will returned a swift bob of his head, "Yes I happen to have some."

A smile broke out on her face, the first one of the day.

Most likely will not be the last.

Will walked back towards the maiden and crouched down in front of her. "That basket there has my extra pairs of clothes." He pointed to a wicker basket just behind her.

Evemina turned to the basket and opened it tenderly. To her surprise, the clothes inside were neatly folded. A smirk formed on her lips, she was going to have to pester him about this. Quickly she gathered one pile of clothes that had a cotton shirt of pale purple and closed the basket. She turned back to Will, holding his hand out to her.

Her emerald eyes carefully studied his hand and his smiling hazel eyes. She placed her free hand into his and Will guided her out of his hut like a gentleman.

Scarlet and Evemina stroll side by side as she gets lead to a place to bathe.

Her eyes gaze over to her as a gentle smirk graced her face, "I noticed something."

Will's hazel ones glance over to her than back forward, "What would that be?"

"You neatly fold your clothes. That is something a man would never do."

The young man grinned, "I didn't fold them, Mina. But nice try."

"Who did then!?"

"Wulf did. Fanny, John's wife, is a tough woman and the boy had to learn to help out while she tended to the six other kids."

Evemina's eyes nearly popped out of the socket, "Six!?"

Will nodded, "And she is pregnant with the eighth." His eyes gazed over to the flabbergasted woman as he watched the series of emotions changing on her face.

"I cannot imagine giving birth to one let alone eight."

Will chuckled loudly at her words. "I took you for the girl who wanted a huge family."

Evemina stared at him, remembering saying something like that. She could see her five year old self smiling brightly, talking of huge family full of laughter and joy.

She grinned and shook her head at her child self, "I was five years old, Will. I did not know that giving birth hurt. I thought babies came from storks at the time for God's sake!"

Scarlet grinned at her, "You were quite naive."

"Says the man who thought it was brilliant idea to climb the highest tree because the crazy lunatic Lohan said so to prove your ability to climb. Than proceeded to fall to the ground from half way up the tree, thankfully in a brush."

"That was stupidity on my part but not from being naive."

"So? Both were pretty stupid and naive on our part."

Will grinned and nodded his head at the maiden. They continued to stroll along the forest under the canopy of tree cover.

"Oh, Will!" Evemina  exclaimed suddenly, remembering something she wanted to say. His hazel eyes turned to her curiously and nodded to tell her that she had his attention. "I wanted to praise you for knocking Locksley into the river with your rope. It made me quite content."

Scarlet devilishly grinned at her words, "Well thank you, my Lady. But I have to say...You attacking Robin yesterday was also quite... entertaining."