crumbling Marriage part 1

Yui just got done training the knights for the day and decided to check out the little village near by which she loved exploring new places. She never been to the village not even when she was little because her parents were hiding her and Yuki. She looked around and all the people were whispering among themselves about her . She admitted she looked weird wearing the yellow dress her sister got her for her birthday but now that she was wearing it that made her feel very strange. She wasn't one to wear such bright tacky colors but she didn't want to upset her sister so her accepted the gift with a smile.

She check out the market place which had a baker with a little dairy shop  near by which was good for her because she thought to make Yuki and Kaname her famous Salted caramel chocolate cookies. She finally got everything she needed to make the cookies when she heard a bit of gossip from two of locals and there conversation like this:

(Villager #1) " Did you hear  The king and Queen haven't been sleeping in the same bed let alone barely hold a conversation for more then a half hour a day. Their daughter was the only one to get them to talk to each other"

(Villager #2) " No.. I didn't know that but I do know Kaname did isolate her for sometime because he was afraid for her safety I'm surprised she hasn't tried to leave him already for being a psycho path"

(Villager #1) " Yeah one of the maids in there castle told me they don't seem like a married couple anymore it's sad too because now that their daughter is in school  how will they communicate now"

(Villager #2) " That is pretty unfortunate they seemed so in love back then I wonder what happened there's has to be more then Kaname's change in her safety"

(Villager #1) " It will be bad it if doesn't change because I also heard Yuki has been spending more time with The blond with green who use to be  Kaname number one advisor"

Yui didn't want to hear anymore and let out so frustrated sigh before she spoke:

(Yui) " Seriously .. what the hell happened to them? I know they were so in love but why did it all change five years before I came here. I know me and Zero fought a few times but we worked through it but I have feeling it's something must worst then that..does she finally not trust him?"