Chapter 3: Round Two?! 2/2

Start from the beginning

All three of them consecutively and coordinately punched and kicked Cell which made him stagger for a bit. Then Rias and Sirzechs blasted him with a Power of Destruction.

"I will kill all of you!" Cell said as his power skyrocketed and his aura flared around him.

At blinding speed, Cell dashed at Azazel and punched him repeatedly. Then Azazel created a bayonet of light and threw it at Cell who just swatted it away.

"Kaioken ×20" The Saiyan said as he power, once again skyrocketed. Kazuki outstretched his hand and charged another Big Bang Attack.

"You know what, I'll finally go my full power. Haaaaaaa!" Cell said as his power increased even further.

Now with electricity and rocks flying around him, Cell once again started to decimate everyone who was fighting against him.

"We can't win! I'll do the only thing that works here." The black haired Saiyan teenager said.

He dashed at Cell while he was distracted with Issei and Michael then Kazuki latched onto to him.

"Hey I know people say violence isn't the answer but I don't think it means hug your enemy mid-fight." Issei said but Kazuki wasn't listening and Cell was punching him extremely hard Son-kun didn't let go.

"Akeno, Xenovia, and Koneko. I've loved you as more than friends. Rias, you were my first love and you are a great friend. Yuuto, you always like the brother I wanted. You never was mean to me and you even helped me with asking out Rias. Issei, I didn't know you much but if we met on different terms I'm sure you'd be my best friend. Tell Gasper, I won't be coming home. I love all of you." He said as he shed tears then his entire body engulfed in an explosion.

Once the smoke cleared, nothing of Cell or Son Kazuki remained except for one tattered cloth of his gi.

With everyone looking at the sight, they couldn't help but mourn the Saiyan's death but Rias felt the most guilty and hurt.

"I caused this. All because I was to blinded by my lust. I pushed you to your death. I killed my perfect boyfriend. I'm so sorry." Rias said as she collapsed on the ground, crying her eyes out.

"No... Not him... Please anyone but him... He was my best friend.. My brother... Damn it!" Yuuto screamed while tears spilled from his eyes.

"Oozaru... Come back to me please...." Koneko said as she cried silently.

"No... Kazuki! You promised not to leave me again." Xenovia said as she breakdown in loud cries.

"I loved him.... That's not fair.... Why did he have to die... Please tell me it's not true..." Akeno said with heavy tears before passing out.

"I'm so sorry, Kazuki. If only I would have known. I'm a terrible person." Issei said falling down on his knees.

"A pure child. To believe he would lose his precious life at this age. I promise he will have in eternal place in heaven." Michael said as he shed tears of sorrow.

"Damn it! He was like a little brother to me." Sirzechs said as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"That kid was amazing. We lost a vital part of making this world whole again. Now the Saiyans won't ever be able to come back." Azazel said in shock.

"What are all you crying for?" A feminine voice said. As everyone looked they saw a woman with brown hair and a blue gi.

 As everyone looked they saw a woman with brown hair and a blue gi

"I'm Vegito. Nice to meet ya." She said as everyone annoyed her and kept mourning over their lost friend.

"Goodness. If this Kazuki person you keep crying over is that important, then resurrect him. I mean I can still sense that his soul lingering here." Vegito said as she held out her hands and a bright blue light radiated around her.

Soon the body of everyone's favorite Saiyan teenager was resurrected. Everyone except for Vegito and Azazel hugged the boy.

"Where am I? Who are you people? Why are we here?" The black haired boy asked and Rias grinned slightly.

A/N: Sorry for the cliffhanger but I need to update my other stories so I'm trying to make it kinda short. I hope you guys like the chapter. If there are any harem request just comment or private message me.
See ya later~

Harem: Akeno(Alpha), Xenovia(Beta), Rosewessie(Omega), Kuroka, Kale, Caulifla, Android 18, Chichi, Bulma, Vegito.