Chapter 9

Kendra began to pack her things, as she screamed "Well maybe if I was treated like a person rather than an object." "You are treated like a person baby," Bryce cried from the bottom of the staircase. "Well if I'm not an object then why did you let that whore suck you off?" "She came onto me baby, it wasn't my fault baby." She marched out of the room and looked down at Bryce, "There is this word, No. Oh wait you wouldn't know that word because you always go what you wanted." She dragged her suitcase, down the stairs. She glared at Bryce, as she walked past him. He tightly grabbed her arm and exasperated "if you leave you can NOT come back." "Seriously, you think I'd want to come back after what you did." she hissed as stormed out of the mansion, slamming the tall wooden door on her way out. Bryce watched as she got into the taxi and drive away.

Kendra asked the taxi driver to drop her off at the closest bar. She paid the driver then rolled her suitcase inside the bar. She sat alone at the bar, making her an easy target for horny men. Kendra was sitting, drinking her cocktail, peacefully when a man approached her and complimented "Hey beautiful, I'm Max." "Keep moving, perv," she sassed. "Just being polite." He turned and faced her before walking away, that's when she caught a glimpse of his blue, alluring eyes. "Wait!" she cried. "Yes." "I am looking for a place to sleep do you have a room." "Oh, I may have a place."

Kendra followed Max, to his small, cozy apartment. She left her suitcase at the door. "So, do you like." She went for it and kissed him, erotically, mid-sentence. "Show me what a real man can do," she seductively whispered. Max picked her up and took her into his bedroom. She laid on the bed, slowly taking her clothes off. "Oh yeah, baby" Max called out.

Max slid his nine-inch dick, into her dry, pink pussy. "Oh yeah, you got it!" she cried. He began to thrust his penis in and out of her pussy, his circumcised penis, destroyed her small, young pussy. "Fuck, Max you know what you're doing!!!" she cried. Her luscious boobs pressed up against his hairy chest. Max orgasmed inside of pussy, she groaned extremely loudly, which annoyed the neighbours. The fresh, warm, sticky cum, in her pussy, dripped down her thigh. She rushed into her bathroom, to clean herself up. Max lied in his bed, attempting to get to sleep, when Kendra came in and laid on top of him, not that he particularly minded. Kendra spooned Max all night long, until Max got up at two in the morning, to answer his phone. "Hey, baby I got to go I'll be back later, with breakfast," Max whispered.

At 6 o'clock, Kendra got up, put on the kettle, made herself a coffee and sat on the balcony. The view wasn't great, but it was fresh outside. She held her mug with two hands and took a long, deep breath. She heard someone coming in through the front door, it was Max. "Hey, I didn't think you'd be up," Max vacillated. Kendra gave a little grin, then ripped the bag of bagels, that he had in his right hand, open. She took a big, succulent bite then put it down on the bag. She then swallowed the bagel. She moved closer to Max, she pressed her boobs against his chest and grabbed his dick. They began to make out, erotically.