Chapter 8

Alex and Finn sat a small café in upside Rockwell, they were on there laptops. Setting up gigs and sending off tracks to label companies. The café was basically empty apart from them and a barista, until two women walked in. One had large, firm boobs and thick, blonde curls. The other was Hispanic, with straight, long black hair, they were holding hands. Finn began to stare at them, as if they were aliens. "Ew lesbians, I hate when they flaunt themselves. It's like do that in your own time, not mine." "Hey babe, wanna know a fun fact about me... I actually had a three-way with those girls, about five years ago and it was THE MOST erotic moment OF MY LIFE." Alexandra teased. "Get the fuck away from me, you homo freak." Finn cried, as he stood up from the table and walked out of the café.

Alex was grinning. She then got up and walked over to Joselyn's and Brianna's table. "Bri? Joselyn?" burst Alex. "OMG! Alex, how are you?" "good, so are you two still together or nah?" she asked, pulling up a chair. "We kinda just got back together." "AW! I'm so happy for you." After talking for thirty-minutes, Bri encouraged "so do like wanna recreate that moment from five years ago." Alexandra was completely on board, but Joselyn was hesitant at first, but after some persuasion from Bri, she was in.

They walked a few blocks before they arrived at Bri's place. She snuck in first to see if Jack was home, fortunately, he wasn't. The girls sat down on the couch and Bri lit the fire. Joselyn and Alex began to make out, while Bri watched. She began to play with her boobs, while she waited to kiss Alex. Alex then pulled Bri onto the couch and began to pash her, intensively. Bri took off Alex's clothes, she then removed her own. Joselyn began to take off her clothes, with the help of the other girls. They each grabbed a side of her lacey, black panties and practically tore them off her body.

Alex kissed Joselyn's boobs, then her stomach, until her mouth was level with Joselyn's pussy. She stuck her long, pink tongue into Joselyn's hairless, tight, young pussy. They both looked up at Bri. They pulled her onto the couch, Alex started to finger Bri's hot, dry, tight, arousing pussy, while Joselyn began to kiss and play with her large nipples, on her firm, white boobs. Joselyn kissed her girlfriend's pink, moist lips.

Brianna got up and went to fetch her big, thick, rubbery dildo. While she was gone Joselyn and Alex, fingered each other's pussy. Alex used her middle finger, to really get deep into her pussy. When Bri got back, wearing her huge, veiny dildo, Alex's eyes lit up. Bri climbed on top of Alex and began to penetrate her tight, tan pussy, while Joselyn climbed under her and started to lick her pussy. Brianna set the speed, fast, which caused her to work up a sweat.

They changed there positioning, Bri was now penetrating Alex's big, thick, juicy, lubricated ass and Alex was eating out Joselyn's pussy. When Joselyn squirted all over Alex's face, she then moved onto the floor and began to eat out Alex's small, hungry pussy, while fingering Bri's tight, pink pussy. Alex and Brianna squirted, within seconds of each other. They were all naked and panting, on a couch, a few metres from a fireplace.

Brianna turned on her bath in the upstairs bathroom. She went downstairs to check on the girls. Alex was cooking, and Joselyn was chatting with her. "Hey what're you talking about?" Bri asked. "Hey babe, did you know that Alex has skydived?" "It's true, it was the third best experience of my life," they all chuckled and made flirty eye contact. Brianna went upstairs and took out a joint from her top draw, lit it and then got into the bath naked. She starred out the window, overlooking the city. She brought the joint to her lips, then inhaled and a few moments exhaled, letting out a big cloud of smoke. She sat in her bathtub for a good thirty minutes, before she dried herself, put on a thin, fluffy, pink robe and went downstairs.

Alex had prepared a spaghetti bolognaise. She put three bowls on the table filled with sauce, pasta and meatballs and three glasses filled with red wine. "So, Alex what else have you been doing these past years?" Bri asked. "Yeah Alex what else have you been doing?" Joselyn repeated. "Well, let's see. I've been working as a personal assistant for Bryce Monroe." "Really," Bri exclaimed. "Yeah, infact we dated but I didn't love him." "Wow!" Joselyn marvelled. Alex look at her dish and then said "Then, I dated a boy named Finn. And we broke up because I told him about what we did about five years ago." "Oh, I'm so sorry" Joselyn apologized. "Please don't apologize, he was a piece of shit anyway." They all chuckled and took a big swig of there wines.