Chapter 1

Behind a huge warehouse, at Rockwell Port, an undercover detective, Max Rushworth, waited for four young, skilful thieves. Oliver, the gang leader, approached him. He thoroughly taped Max on the back, chills went down his spine. "You got the stuff" Oliver asked. Max nodded then reached into his jacket, he rapidly pulled out a cold, shiny gun and pointed it at Oliver's forehead. "Really, you thought I wouldn't bring back-up" he chuckled.

Lana and Parker stepped out from behind a dumpster, further along, the laneway, beside the warehouse, pointing guns at Max. He then felt the cold, tip of a short pistol, on the back of his neck. "Let's see who he really is, Oli?" Kiara demanded. Oliver reached into Max's jacket pocket and took out his badge and ID.

"Well...Well...Well, looks like we have a cop" Oliver announced.

"Detective" Max corrected.

"Shut up!" He screamed. Oliver bent down and took the gun from his ankle holster. He then stood up and looked into Max's eyes, then shot him right in the centre of his foot. Max cried out, which helpfully alerted the police, on the other side of the warehouse. Soon, officers began to shoot into the pitch dark, alleyway.

Lana and Parker began to run away from the cops, but Kiara and Oliver stayed with Max. Blood was gushing out of his foot. Cops began to get closer and that's when Oliver began to panic.

"We have to go" he yelled.

"Not yet!" She screamed.

One officer, Jack Lyons, got close enough to shoot Kiara. He tightened his grip and pulled back the trigger. The bullet travelled past the dumpster, right into Kiara's right shoulder. She fell back onto the cold, wet concrete floor. Oliver fell to her aid. Max hopped away from them and into the arms of his colleague, Jack Lyons.

A silver, windowless van sped down the small, narrow lane and pulled up in front of Oliver and Kiara. He picked up Kiara and threw her into the van, then got in himself. Lana put her foot viciously on the accelerator and gunned the van, down the laneway. Eventually, she pulled onto the highway, only to there surprise ten or more cop cars were right behind them.

Lana skilfully ran three cop cars off the road, but it wasn't enough. Officer Jack Lyons put his arm out the window and shot at the back tires of the shiny van. Lana quickly lost control, as the van spun off the highway and down the hill, until coming to a complete stop, into a tall tree.

"Oh no! Oh no! We're done for now." Parker cried. Lana was unconscious in the driver's seat of the van.

"Not exactly. Quick grabbed her legs" Oliver commanded. Oliver and Parker carried Kiara further down the hill away from the van, leaving Lana to blame. Parker nervously looked back up the hill at the van, as Officer Lyons and other cops raided the van. Roughly, dragging Lana from the front seat and cuffed her.

Bryce's huge, cut dick, was penetrating Alexandra's tight, shaved pussy. When he received a call from the police department that his warehouse had been damaged in a shootout. He came in her pussy, then put on pants and a t-shirt. He got into his sports car and drove to the police station.

When he arrived, he was told to go and have a seat near the cells. It wasn't long before Lana noticed him. She thought of the opportunity that just arose and acted quickly. "Psst...Psst, hey you" She whispered. Bryce eventually turned to Lana.

"Come over here" she barked. Bryce stood up from the cold, wooden bench and walked over to Lana's cell.

"what?" Bryce asked.

"Do you think you could get those keys for me?" Lana flirtatiously asked.

"well...I really shouldn't...because...well." Bruce muttered. He was interrupted by Lana. She grabbed his chest and pulled him in and kissed him. Bryce immediately grabbed the keys from the desk and gave then to Lana. He watched as she opened the cell door and escaped out of the Rockwell Police Department.

Brianna walked into her living room and congratulated her boyfriend. She got down on her knees and stood in front of Jack. "I'm so proud of you, baby" she proudly said. He leaned in and kissed her soft, thick lips. "Prove it" Jack questioned. She moved her hand up his thigh, onto his crotch. She slowly unzipped his dark pants, then pulled them down to his ankles, then his underpants. She began to thrust her hand up and down Jack's big, white, nine-inch dick. She slid his dick into her mouth and began to deepthroat his huge, erect dick. Brianna took off her heels and then slipped her lacy panties off.

Jack's hard, unprotected dick began to penetrate Brianna's tight, hairless pussy. She began to scream, with pleasure. He began to penetrate her pussy until he came. Cum dripped down her hot, sweaty thighs, onto her small feet. She was so aroused, that she wanted to do it again, immediately. Unfortunately, Jack got a call from the police department that Lana Harper had escaped from captivity.

When Jack arrived at the police station, he went to detective Phoebe Island. "She somehow escaped from the locked cell over there," she said. "Thanks, but I think I know who let her get away," he said looking over at Bryce. "What did you do?" Jack yelled. "Nothing" Bryce replied. "Kid, WHAT DID YOU DO!" "She came onto me, I wasn't thinking" "That's for sure."