Chapter 11- Déjà Vu

♠ Sawyer Markham ♠

Hell no.

Hell FREAKING no.

I'm not prepared for this. I don't think I'll ever be.

This morning, I haven't looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't even bother to put make up on. And now, my sweet, adorable and hopeless romantic best friend just texted me, saying:

Good morning! :) sorry I didn't go to school with you and A yesterday. And you're probably wondering where I am right now... and good news is: I'M AT SCHOOL!! XD well, I'm currently on my way to the cafeteria with... wait for it... HUNTER!! :)

-V

My heart was beating so fast it could probably burst out of my chest. I combed my hair, smoothed my wrinkled clothes and texted back.

Like, now? You're on your way here...now? With Hunter? Now?

-S

I was expecting an immediate reply but instead, the cafeteria doors swung open and my head instantly shot up. There he was...

"Hunter..." I breathed. I shamelessly eyed him from head to toe. As usual, he was breathtaking, even when he was just in his casual dark skinny jeans and white v-neck shirt. He was wearing his ring necklace, his hair rugged. His right arm was draped over Val's shoulders whilst his left hand was inside his pocket.

He's so cool...

He's coming this way. What should I do? Do I act cool and collected or cheery and excited? Or does that come off as creepy? I can't focus on anything if he's looking so damn good with that white tee that looks like it was made for him, and those jeans... I can't even... ugh.

I can't think anymore!

"Damn you!" I cussed. Fortunately, only the Fortunate Four (as Val would call them) and Aaron heard my little outburst.

"I haven't even talked to you yet." Luke said, raising his hands as if he was a criminal being taken by the police to the can.

"Good. Keep that up." I retorted, not taking my eyes off Hunter. Because I couldn't. Not with his hotness filling the room.

Everyone was looking at them. Some were whispering 'What's she doing with Hunter Xanders? Are they dating? If they are then why don't we know her ?'. Val probably heard them and continued to walk, looking at the floor in embarrassment. She was never good in the spotlight, basically the opposite of his brother.

Hunter sat down and Val looked around for an empty chair. But there was none. "Where am I supposed to sit?" Val complained as she tried to push Hunter off the chair. "Get your own chair." Hunter said, sticking his tongue out at her.

He's so cute...

"Geez. You're just like Aaron..." Val mumbled. Aaron chuckled and pulled Val onto his lap. "Oh, right. Hunter, this is-" Val gestured her hand at Lucas.

"Lucas Fucking Knight!" Hunter and Lucas stood up and did that hand shake thing.

"Good to see you again, bro." Lucas said as he sat down.

"Bro!?" Val and I exclaimed.

"Leo!" Hunter ignored mine and Val's shocked faces and did that hand shake thing with Leo.

Hunter did the same thing for Daniel, Cameron and Aaron. Val and I just continued to stare.

"What?" Hunter asked, snapping us out of tranced state.