𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

when katerina phoenix and her boyfriend owen grady get a call from their old to try and rescue all the dinosaurs before the volcano on the island explodes.

only to get stabbed in the back by the team they are with which causes things to crash down like an avalanche.

⋆✩⋆

𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗 :

! i do not own jurassic world : fallen kingdom nor do i own the plot or the characters. they all belong to the film series' jurassic park and j.a. bayona. i only own the character(s) i create and the plot/ lines i give them. i also do not own any pictures, gifs, or videos in my story unless said otherwise !

! do not steal my work, i worked hard for this. that's also called plagiarism and there's a huge consequence if you plagiarism. so i suggest you don't do that !

so don't steal my shit, mkay ?

! note : this book will contain language and some mature content. this ain't gonna be rated G book !

! PLEASE NOTE : i am recasting chris pratt. i simply do not like pratt anymore and lost all respect for him due to recent events. if you like pratt and was upping to read a fic about him, you got the wrong fic !

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

started:  july 9th, 2018
published: october 31st, 2018
republished: june 15th, 2022
finished: tbd

[ unedited ]

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

UPDATE : i unpublished this book, because i HATE my writing style. i hate how my young pre-teen mind decided "oh imma put my chapters in the middle" like a dumbass so imma fix them. my writing also improved so i'm going through and editing everything.