Chapter three- cuddles???

Connors Pov
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lieutenant stepped out of his car, motioning for me to step out as well. I looked at his house and smiled. It actually wasn't too big or too small. Just perfect. Lieutenant opened the door for me and I thanked him quietly, looking around. The first thing I set my eyes on was a dog, big and furry. The dog ran up to me, jumping up and knocking me over. I started laughing as the dog licked my face with slobbery kisses. "That's Sumo," lieutenant chuckled out. "Sumo, get off the poor man." He laughed again as Sumo got off of me.

"I think he likes me." I smiled at Sumo, Sumo smiling while panting. "No shit, Connor." He smiled slightly, looking at me.

The next few hours were taking up just by Hank screaming at the television screen. I had no idea why. Why was he getting mad because someone got a goal in a weird looking string thing? That made no sense.

Around 11:30 Hank looked at me, a bit tired. He had a few drinks in between that time and I could tell that he was a little tipsy, but could still stand up. "C'mon Connor, we should go to sleep."
"I do not need sleep." Hank raised his eyebrows, waiting for me to give an explanation which I did. "I just need some time to recharge."
"Does that mean laying down and closing your eyes until you drift off to nothing?" Hank said in a kind of depressed tone which made me shiver awkwardly. "Yes. I would say so."
"That's what you call sleep, Connor."
"oH" I replied, earning a small chuckle and smile from him.

"Well you can sleep with me~" he purred and winked teasingly. "Sure." I responded, getting a confused look from him. What? He just offered to lay down next to me.

"Okay. Let's get you out of those clothes. You need something to sleep in so you can just go to my closet and pick something out." I nodded, standing up and walking to his closet in his bedroom.

(Yeah yeah yeah. I know this is going to be kinda obvious because there are a lot of pictures with Connor wearing this but idc because he looks so cute in it!)

After a few seconds of looking, I changed out of my clothes. I only had my boxers on, putting the Police department hoodie over my bare chest. I looked in the mirror, gazing at the sweater. It was definitely big for me. Then I looked up towards my face, making model faces in the mirror. I laughed at myself and how childish I was acting. I looked back the hoodie. The hoodie went down to the middle of my thighs. It was warm and it smelled like Hank; so it was all fine.

Hank knocked on the door. "Can I come in," he asked. "Yes, lieutenant." He walked inside, looking at me. A blush spread across his face. As soon as he realized that I saw his blush and smile, he looked away. I giggled. Not sure why I did. His smile was just so... nice?

__________________
Software instability
__________________

I climbed into the bed, ignoring the signal in my system. It had been happening too much now. I started pulling the covers up to my neck and snuggling into them. His bed was so soft and comfortable. Hank slid into the bed as well, keeping a safe distance away from me on the bed. "Goodnight, Connor." He looked at me and smiled before turning around to face the opposite direction. "Goodnight, lieutenant."

It had been a few hours. I couldn't recharge. Too many thoughts. Why had I felt so different today? It happened whenever I was... with Hank. I glanced at him. Maybe he would help me sleep? I poked his shoulder, only to hear a soft snore from the man. I sighed and moved a bit closer to him, wrapping my arms around his chest. He was really warm and comfortable... way more comfortable than the bed. I nuzzled my head into his back, moving closer to him as I intertwined my legs with his. I know that I shouldn't be this close to lieutenant; but before I could pull I way, I drifted to sleep. "Goodnight Hank." I mumbled into his back before recharging.

Yes, I know another chapter today. I just have had a lot of spare time so I decided that making another chapter for today would be cool!