Chapter three

There wil be some cursing so read on your own risk

Kendall POV

I walked in Rock Records because I had to ask Gustavo if it was true that the person from Justsomeone really had a contract at Rock Records and if she really was going to sing a few numbers to record for the album. But when I was in front of the door from the record room I heard her. the voice of Justsomeone. Her voice was like an angel, beautiful. When she was done I walked into the room and saw her. I don't know who she is but she is beautiful. She looked a little shocked to see me when she saw me. Then Gustavo looked around and saw me." Wat are you doing here pup!?" Gustavo said to me" I-i was going to ask you if te rumours really where true that Justsomeone was going to sing here and every thing." I answered to him. Justsomeone walked over to Gustavo and said something to him. He nodded in respond and then she ran away that made me questioning. "Where is she going?" I asked him really confused."She has her own things to take care of. And now you know that she indeed has a contract her. AND NOW GET OUT!!!!!!! " after he said that I ran out of the building and then got in the car and rode back to palmwoods. But what I couldn't place was that she looked so familiar to me, like I have seen her before but not quite yet. When I was back at palmwoods I saw the boys (James, Carlos and Logan) with CJ talk and eat at an table. I walked over to them and said "Hey guys you never believed what I just found out!" Carlos answered with"What did you found out!!!" He said that with so much excitement we all chuckled to how he said it."I talked to Gustavo and the rumours are true that girl from justsomeone I believe they call her Indie J really has signed a contract with Rock Records!!!" When I looked at them they didn't really surprised. Did they know it already. Then I looked at CJ and she looked really nervous as if she was scared or something but I just let it slip. "Did you guys know this already?" Then Logan answered " Yeah w-we already met her!" then Carlos" Yeah we helped her with the right directions!" they said it really quick. "So who wants ice cream?" James said to change the subject although i don't really know why. " sorry guys as much I want to I had something ordered to palmwoods stil from home and uncle B has it with him and I need to set it up in my apartment." CJ said. " That's okay do you need help?" I asked her. " Sure why not you guys come too or not?" They answered with" No you two go we be in our apartment see you later." While they grinned. as we walked to the balli I couldn't help myself but think she was really cute and especially with her brown eyes they look so deep like I could drown in them. When we were at the balli she took her stuf and walked to her apartment. " SO since when do you know James, Carlos and Logan?" I asked her" Since always they were there for me in good and bad times they talked a lot about you guys thou I never met you but they talked about you It's funny that we never met I have seen a picture of you and I skyped every day with the boys while they were here but stil i never met you." We both needed to chuckle at that because it was true. " So what is in this?" It was a long box with a little one."It's a microphone standard and a microphone." she answered that made me questioning "Do you sing?" "A little" she said while smiling. " Am I ever gonna hear you sing?" "Maybe, I don't know yet." She said to me. when we were at her apartment we placed it and when we were done I asked her " Do you want to eat diner with us? I'm sure my mom has enough for all of us." She smiled at me and nodded while saying" Sure. Why not." then we walked to my apartment. the guys were already in here. they were on the couch while playing on the Xbox. "Hey why did you started without us!!??" CJ asked/shouted "You were to slow with loverboy over there!?" When Carlos said that I felt myself blush a little. " A does little Romeo blush?" James said. "Could I go to the bathroom?" CJ asked me. "Of course its down the hall at your left" Then she left to the bathroom."What is going on with you guys?" I whisper yelled to them. They stoped with playing and turned to me. " Do you have feelings for her and tell the truth" Logan said to me " I-I don't know w-what yo-your talking a-about." Then Carlos hopped in" Yeah right we see how you look at her the truth Kandell" "Yeah okay you got me I like her. Happy?" Then James" Of cours we are happy but let one thing be clear and it counts even if you are our best friend. If you hurt her you are going to regret it. She was already hurt ones and that made her broken. She deserves so much she was always with us. and she is one of a kind. is that clear?" I could see that the boys cared for her really much they are like her brothers and she is like a sister to them. "Of cours I would never hurt her." When we were done with our little talk. CJ came in the room" So did I miss much?" At that I chuckled a bit with the boys." No nothing important." I answered to her question. after that we ate what my mom had made us and after that CJ went to her own apartment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was it for today Like i alway say at least in the last chapters I don't know when I wil publish you have to see for yourself. I hope you liked it.

XOXO the autor of this story.