1.8 Take the things back

"Hui Liu, I love you.'' The young Liu Chao Chen confessed to the girl named Bei Hui Lui.

"Me too. I love you so much.''

In his memories, the girl was not as beautiful as others but she was pure. Nobody could compare her in her pureness.

She was simple. All her feelings and emotions could be easily read on her face. Her eyes were bright and shining. They could be said to be the most beautiful eyes in the world.

Her voice might not be sweet as others but made one feel ease. She was a kind hearted gentle girl. All her friends love her.

That is why she even helped her friend that vixen Lu Wei Xing. All said they were best friends. But who would know that the girl Bei Hui Lui was killed by Lu Wei Xing. Although it was accidentally happened, this made his and her hope- a happy family destroyed.

The cause of Bei Hui Liu's death
After being married into Yan family, Lu Wei Xing started to face with difficulties. Her husband didn't love her. Her father and mother in laws started to make trouble for her. And the worse is her younger brother made their family reputation ruined and their family  business got some losses and  that made their family had changed their rank from second rank to  fourth rank.

Human nature is also difficult to change and cover. So her true face and manners were revealed within a week. Whatmore is she couldn't bear a child as her uterus was too weak.

But all her flaws were accepted by the kind hearted girl Bei Hui Lui. So she just has thought that it was her habit or her straightforwardness. Thus Lu Wei Xing was very attached to Bei Hui Lui.

Bei Hui Lui was a clever, bright and healthy girl. Lu Wei Xing asked help from her that she need to bear a child for her. If not she would be divorced by Yan family. First she refused but seeing her friend's tears and heartbroken sobbing sounds, she reluctantly accepted.

But this was strongly disagreed by Liu Chao Chen. Why would his beloved woman would bear a child for the others. It was ridiculous. So they had even a fight between them. At that time he, Liu Chao Chen was nothing. This became one of the pressure that pushed him to the top of the world. No man would never success without pressure or ambition or diligence or management.

Yan Jing Shui, Lu Wei Xing and Bei Hui Liu went to the hospital. Then they made a test tube baby and put it in Hui Liu's uterus. 10 months later, a beautiful baby was born and named Yan Ming.

Liu Chao Chen apologized to Hui Liu and they lived together again. He was still working hard to make sure he could support her needs.

They only had marriage certificate but no wedding ceremony but their life was in peace. No sooner, a person had arrived in their life. That is their fruit of love, their child. This was the most happiest time in Lou Chao Chen life. Now he had the status of third rank family in the country. Having the beloved woman beside her and their child, it could be said that he is the most happiest man in the world.

At that time, Lu Wei Xing also luckily conceived a baby herself. As her nature, she began to neglect her eldest child. Although the child was from her and him but she did not bear him.
When that was known by Bei Hui Liu, she was hurt.

Later, for unknown reason, Lu Wei Xing suffered from miscarriaged. She was so afraid that she would be divorced. What did she do? Of course, she continued to act as if she was a pregnant woman. During the time, she went to many fortune tellers, which child should she adopt. All the people indicate that the parents of him were near her. Their surname were Liu and Bei. So she asked her friend, Hui Liu, let her adopt the child and made them go abroad. Her conditions were so unreasonable. At that time, Bei Hui Liu exploded at Lu Wei Xing.

"You want my son. What about Yan Min? When you had your own child, you abandon him. Now you again ask my son. How could you do this to me? This is from my flesh and blood and I cannot give him to you and so please leave.''

"You always understand me. So you have helped me many times. Please help me this time again. Although I could not let him see his parents, he could live well. Think about your child's future.''

"Lu Wei Xing, Me and Chao Chen can still support our child. We are not heartless. Even if we have to give away our child, we will not give it you never. When I saw your action to Yan Ming, do you dtill think I will give this child to you. Never. He even did not related to you. If you want to talk about this then please leave.''

Then they started to quarrel. Lu Wei Xing ran towards the cradle and grabbed the child. Then she ran to the door. How could Bei Hui Liu see her child being taken? She also ran after Lu Wei Xing, holding her hands tightly not letting go her. So Lu Wei Xing shoved and pushed Bei Hui Liu. Bei Hui Liu fell down. Unfortunately, her head hit with the edge of the table and bled. Then her soul left her body.

When Liu Chao Chen came back home, everything was in mess. He saw her body. Her eyes were wide open. That fay was their wedding anniversary so that they gave the workers holiday on that day. An important matter suddenly occurred. So he left home. No one was at home. He truly regretted that he left them at home. He checked CCTV. All the data were deleted. His beloved wife was dead and son disappeared. Two years later, he found out that the murderer was Lu Wei Xing.

One year ago, he was surprised to find out that his son was Yan Hao and he was not the son of Yan family. His son called the enemy, ' Mother' sweetly.
But it could not blame as Yan Hao didn't know.
........................

At the hospital,
A middle aged woman lying on the bed shouted, '' Go away from me.'' She seemed to have a nightmare.