You need to leave

*Bris POV*

I woke up to Justin right next to me sleeping. It was already 10:30 so I decided to get up. I went into the Bathroom to check on my 5 cuts from yesterday, thinking if I wanted to add more. But I knew that Justin would check my wrists today... so I decided not too.

I went back into my room and picked out an outfit. A hot pink tank top with a Hollister sweatshirt and jeans. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I kept thinking about yesterday. I know I hurt Justin by saying that I want to die and by cutting. But it feels so nice to cut, all the pain from everything else goes away. I hop out of the shower and change into my outfit I hear a knock at my door.

"Yeah?" I shouted.

"Are you alright Kitten?" Justin asked.

"Yes.... I'm fine."

"Well when you get out I want to see your wrist."

"Okay." I said.

I finished doing my hair and makeup and then went downstairs, Justin was sitting On the couch watching a hockey game.

"Hey wanna go out for some Starbucks?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, we can talk there then."

He got up from the couch and went to go get dressed I'm assuming since he was in his pajamas. I sat down in the couch turning Degrassi on.

"They shouldn't of fired Drew that's stupid." I said taking to myself.

"What?" I turned around and saw Justin right behind me with a confused face.

"It's just the show I'm watching. Ready to go?"

"Yes but... can I see your wrists first?" He asked. "I just want to make sure they are healing, and that there are still only 5."

I gave him my wrist and he looked at it for like 5 minutes. Just starring at it.

"Good." He said. And then walked out the door.

The car ride to Starbucks was silent. I don't know if Justin was mad at me or if he was just having a bad day.

"Let's just go through the drive through and park in an empty parking spot and talk. I don't feel like going inside." I said.

He looked at me and sighed.

When we got to Starbucks he order our drinks and then parked in the parking lot of Hobby Lobby because it was close by. Justin kept staring out his window so I decide to break the silence cause I couldn't take it anymore.

"Okay I know I had a really bad day yesterday. And I know I cut. But why the hell are you acting so weird around me now huh? I already feel like shit and your making it worse. It's not my fault my boyfriend cheated on me and then pretty much raped me, and that my parents died I couldn't do anything about it okay? I'm sorry."

"Bri..."

"No look I'm sorry okay. I'm sorry I'm not perfect, I'm sorry I cut, I'm sorry I'm insecure, I'm sorry about being such a burden in your life. In everyone's life really. I should just leave, no one ever wanted me anyways."

"Stop Bri. I'm really sorry about your parents... and you are perfect to me. Stop being sorry about anything it's not your fault. But I do think you need to leave for awhile..." He said looking down at the floor.

"What? why?"

"Even though I'm on a break from singing right now, the paparazzi is still always watching me. I haven't done anything and that's why I'm not on any magazine covers. But people are already starting to get suspicious about us. And I can't have a girlfriend who cuts right now. So I'll give you money to stay in a hotel until those heal. I still like you and we can still hang out but you can't live in my house. You made a huge mess too."

I looked at him in amazement. He is really kicking me out of his house? When he is the only person that is there for me?

"Your gonna kick me out of your house when I need you the most?! and who said I was ever your girlfriend?!" I shouted.

"Look Bri I'm sorry I'll give you the money for a hotel. But if people see this they might say I abuse you, Make fun of you because you cut, or say Im the reason. "

"I don't want any fucking money, don't mind inviting me back because I'm never coming back to a bastard like you." I said.

I got out of his car slamming the door behind me and throwing my Starbucks into a bush. I started walking away when Justin turned me around.

"Bri it's only for a little bit! I don't wanna do this but you understand! You know how the media twists things and everyone believes it. That can't happen."

"Oh fuck you!" I shouted. "I'm cutting and suicidal and your worried about what the media is going to say about you?! I'm done, I needed you and like always no one ever needs me. So leave me alone."

"Bri stop! I need you, and I care about you I love you so much!" He said.

"If you loved me you wouldn't leave me." I answered. "Have a good life Bieber."

Authors Note- Sorry this chapter is short but I'm updating it soon!(: Again if you cut or you are suicidal please message me!! I never want anyone to feel like that :c Anyways how is the story so far? There is a lot of drama but it will dial down.... after a little bit haha. Please vote and comment!