Don't touch her ever again

*Bris P.O.V"

Jordan came over and we were getting ready for dinner tonight together.

"Do you think we will all sit by each other?" Jordan said.

"Maybe...yeah we probably will." I said. I couldn't wait for tonight too see Justin again. I wore A black short. Strapless dress with sequins on the top. Jordan wore a Blue short dress with lace. It was beautiful.

"Well it's almost time to go, ready?" She asked.

"Yup." I replied.

We walked downstairs by Ansel and Carter.

"Couldn't you guys wear something less short?" Ansel asked.

"And something that isn't so tight?" Carter added.

"Oh well." Jordan said. "Look we have to go."

The car ride there was silence. When we got there, there was a bunch of screaming fans outside. They closed the restaurant for us. Ansel had to park about 2 blocks always and we all walked inside together. I saw Justin standing up by a table with a rose, smiling. We walked over there.

*Justin P.O.V*

She walked in. And she was beautiful. Her tan skin, light brown hair, her hazel eyes and her dress fit perfectly on her body. Then I realized her boyfriend Ansel was there. And to be honest he was pretty handsome, but I still didn't like him. They walked over.

"Hey this is for you." I handed her the rose smiling.

"Aw thank you." She replied while giving me a hug. "Ansel this is Justin. Justin this is Ansel."

We shook hands, I could see jealousy in his eyes.

I pulled out the chair for Bri to sit down until Ansel stopped me.

"I got it." He said. He pulled out the chair for her and pushed her in. Landing a kiss on her forehead. He was trying to make me jealous. So I was going to do the same.

"You look beautiful tonight Bri." I said.

"Aw thank you." She blushed.

"Well let's order." Ansel said trying to change the subject.

We ordered our food and all of us ate it all. Then we just started talking about random things. Bri pulled out her phone to see what time it was.

"Hey that's a cool case can I see-" I was reaching my hand over when I hit Bris water cup and it fell all her. She jumped and gasped because it was cold.

"Oh my god Bri I'm sorry!" I shouted making people look our way. I got up and started wiping off her lap. Until Ansel pushed me away.

"Really Bieber?" He said. "Don't touch my girl ever again. I will help her clean up, and after that we are leaving" He pushed me back. His girl? Haha not for long. Bri stood up and walked over to me before they left.

"I know you didn't mean it." She whispered. "Thank you for everything." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and then her and Ansel left. I wanted her back and I needed her.... I wonder how Jordans, Matt, and Carter are doing.

*Carters P.O.V*

Everyone was eating their food. It was just awkward silence until Matt spoke up.

"Jordan you have some sauce on the corner of your lip." He said with a giggle. He reached over to wipe it off when I swat his hand away.

"I'm her boyfriend!" I shouted "I can clean it up for her."

"Woah man, sorry I was just trying to help." Matt put his hands up.

"Well don't touch her again." I shouted.

"Carter please calm down and just eat." Jordan said.

I gave Matt a glare and then kissed Jordan on the cheek. "Sorry babe." I said.

I looked up from my plate of food when I caught Matt smiling at her.

"Can you stop smiling at my girlfriend?" I asked getting very annoyed.

"Yeah sorry man." Matt said. "It's just she's beautiful."

"I'm the only guy that can call her beautiful." I spat at him.

At this point I heard Bri gasped and what sounded like a glass knocking over the table. I looked over and saw Bri soaked with water and Justin getting up to help clean her up. That's when Ansel pushed him back and started yelling. I looked down at Jordan, she had a worried look on her face. I rubbed her back to let her know I was there. Ansel started walking over by us.

"We are leaving." He said. "Now."

Me and Jordan got up. While I was helping Jordan with her coat I saw Bri whisper something to Justin and then give him a kiss on the cheek. She pulled away right as we were walking towards her. Ansel grabbed her wrist and we started walking out the door.

"Hey where are you guys going?!" Matt yelled.

No one even looked back. We went back outside, by all those screaming fans waiting for Justin.

I looked down at Jordan and she seemed upset. Dammit I hope she isn't mad at me.