[34] Why is Gamora?

Comenzar desde el principio

   "That was close. I owe you one."

   In the worst of time, Parker still managed to be the cutest nerd in the space by hanging down the wall, saying. "Let me just say, if aliens wind up, implanting eggs in my chest or something and I eat one of you, I'm sorry."

   "You're so precious." You told Peter.

   "I don't want another. Single. Pop---"

   "C'mon, Sherlocks, references are great. We need a little laugh." You convinced.

   "Why are you always calling us Sherlocks?" Strange asked, he was really confused.

   "You both played Sherlock."

   "That's a movie reference again, I just told you not to quote--"

   "Guys. I'm just trying to say that something is coming." Peter said and you froze because you almost forgot the Guardians are coming in like right now.

   "Watch out! A grenade--"

   Before you could warn them anything, every one blew apart to different directions. Your head without a protection hits the wall, you groaned painfully.

   "Baby-- are you okay?" Peter asked.

   "They're here!"

   Most of the Guardians walked in and Drax yelled aggressively. "THANOS!!!"

   Doctor made a shield but Drax roared at him, his cloak went instant kill mode. Iron man and Star lord fought awesomely, you watched everything and screamed.

   "GUYS!! STOP FIGHTING, WE'RE IN THE SAME TEAM!!" But no one heard a thing.

   Before you knew it Mantis was in front of you.

   "Wahhhh!!" Peter yelled. He fall back. "Whoa. Whoa. Whoa Whoa. Please don't put your eggs in me."

   "She won't! She's nice! Mantis don't hurt him!" You tried to stop her so now she's onto you.

   But then Peter just webbed her and she was down.

   Then Peter quill, out of the blue, super jump kick Peter Parker.

   "Stay down. Clown!" He protecc, he attacc, most importantly he disrespecc.

   "YOU KICKED MY BABY!!" You yelled, and kicked him too.

   From trying to keep the two group an ally, you fought them too. Star lord hit you hard in the chin.

   "THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND YOU ASSHOLE ALIENS!"

   "Peter! Watch out!"

   Star lord webbed Spider man with an electric gadget, now he rolled down the spaceship. Meanwhile Drax was still fighting the cloak. "Die! Blanket of death!"

   Tony finally pulled himself off and float in and reached out his hand to Drax's head. Peter caught Peter (very confusing) and took him hostage.

   "Everyone... Stay where you are. Chill the F out." Quill said.

   "Just say fuck, man." You told him.

   He unmasked himself, then put his gun on--- wait, not Tony, but to you. "I'm gonna ask you this one time... where is Gamora?"

   "Yeah. I'll do you one better." Tony unmasked his too. "Who is Gamora?"

   Drax. On the ground. "I'll do you one better... Why is Gamora?"

   "I'll do you all better, When is Gamora? Which is Gamora? Whose is Gamora? Whom is Gamora? God, I could go one all day, you guys need to stop and listen to me, you are allies!" You yelled.

   "Tell me where the girl is, or I swear to you, I'm gonna French fry this little freak."

   "Both of you hate Thanos--" You tried to speak, but these people just kept fighting.

   "Let's do it!" Tony challenged. "Just shoot my guy and I'll shoot him. Let's go!"

   Your heart bloom a little at my guy, what a protective dad.

   His hand blasted out a very scary looking weapon, but Drax is Drax. "Do it! Quill! I can take it!"

   "No you poetic dummy!" You tried to get them all to stop.

   "No! He can't take it!" Mantis yelled.

   "See? She knows! Stop fight---"

   "She's right. You can't." Doc agreed.

   "He knows too! Now listen to me--"

   "Oh yeah, you don't wanna tell me where she is?" Peter quill cut you again. "That's fine. I'll kill all four of you and I'll beat it out of Thanos myself!"

   "We. Are. Not. Thanos's people--" No one listened to you at all.

   "Starting with you." Big Peter threatened to harm small Peter.

   "You hurt my cinnamon roll star lord and your sorry ass better know I'm out to get you." You pointed at Peter quill.

   "Ha! Sure!"

   "Yes! Sure!"

   "Wait, did you call me Star Lord?"

   In the middle of an intense fight. Star lord grinned because you called him right. Wow, it rhymed.

______________

Neko : Aw thanks for the feedback of the song. I guess every of my fanfic will have an ost now lol.

Love yall Depressed potatoes so much❤️