[34] Why is Gamora?

Start from the beginning

   Peter Parker looked at Tony Stark excitedly, then he smiled, knowing about nothing that is coming, then he put on a war face, twisted his nose and eyebrows cutely once.

   You smiled at him softly, he was too soft for all of this.

   "Ugh... I know nothing about this part of the movie." You groaned, then sat down on the ground, laid your back against the space ship's metal wall. "I guess now we have to wait."

   Peter joined you, he sat right down, and put his head on your shoulder. "I wish we have more time, you know? I have so many things to talk about, when you were gone."

   "I know... I missed you so much."

   Then the two of you changed positions, he put his arms around your shoulder as you laid your back on his body, inside his arms. "How was it, how did you go back?" He asked.

   You sighed. "It turned out I became an actress for a movie, which this is a movie in that world."

   "Actress... you must be so famous."

   "Ah, yes. But I was scared. Everything changed, i just wanted to return, you know?"

   "Did you see him?"

   "Who?"

   "Tom Holland."

   "Holy shit you remember your other parallel universe's name?"

   "I never forget, kinda hate that guy, you like him." He pouted.

   You chuckled. "Aw, don't be. He's nice, but in that world... We were perfectly wrong for each other, I just quoted Shawn."

   "Who?"

   "A singer from that world."

   Peter reached out for your hand to touch, both Iron hands touched and so he hugged you even tighter, kissed your forehead a million times, whispering.

   "We deserves more time... why didn't they send you a week earlier... or at least an hours..."

   "I know... Pete... I know."

   You waited, and waited, and it got colder and colder, the heater in the suit barely help, so Peter asked Doc if you can borrow his cloak to stay warm.

   Like Cloak, like owner, they don't give a flying fuck.

   "Peter..." You muttered hesitantly. "I need to tell you something..."

   "What is it...?"

   Before you tell him anything, the ship started to shaking.

   "This is it." You stood right up. "Tony! We need to land this thing manually! It won't self-park."

   You warned everyone earlier, so Tony put his hand inside the controller and Peter did the same.

   "You two have to be like a big guy, so make sure to move it at the same time!" You stole Tony's line and told them.

  "Okay. Okay." Peter muttered.

   You stared at the screen in front, heading down to Saturn, even though you warned them, it didn't seem to work, everything was about to end up a bad landing.

   "You might, Uh, wanna turn? Turn. Turn! Turn! Turn!!"

  Tony's, Peter's and yours mask automatically put on to prevent harm, Doctor Strange casted a protection spell. The ship torn to two and collapsed down the hard ground.

T I T A N

   "You alright?" Doctor asked, helping Tony to get up.