"Time to go, agents." Ward says to Coulson and Shaw.

"Exit?" Coulson asks us as he stands up.

"Follow me." I tell them.

Myself and Ward then lead Coulson and Shaw the way we had sneaked in, and we pass about a dozen mobilised guards on the way that Ward and myself took out earlier.

"I was wondering what you guys had been up to." Coulson says to Ward and myself as he refers to the mobilised guards.

We all then reach a ladder leading up to tunnel gate, and I place my Night-night gun in my left holster before climbing up the ladder, and I unwind the handle before pushing the door up and open, revealing small blizzards of snow before I climb out to see two standing sleds standing across from The B.U.S. which is about a mile away. Coulson, Ward and Shaw ten climb out after after me. Ward then stands on one of the sleds and grips a hold of the handle, and I stand behind Ward where there is another handle, all high I grip onto and Coulson and Shaw mirror Ward and mines actions.

"Um, where are the dogs?" Shaw asks us confused.

"Don't be ridiculous." Coulson states before the sleds are suddenly yanked by two wires that come up from the snow, connected to The B.U.S., and both of the sleds begin to be propelled towards The B.U.S. at an incredible speed.

(Skip to The B.U.S.)

After arriving back at The B.U.S. and May had set a route The Hub, Simmons performs a paranasal extraction on Shaw as he hid the Intel on a chip he gathered from the base in the nasal area in his head on a computer chip, and Coulson is watching the surgery as May, Ward, myself, Fitz and Skye wait in the briefing room, and May holds an electronic tablet with a wallet in her hands.

"Ah. Good. Done with that paranasal extraction nonsense. Do you need me to analyze the data?" Fitz asks as we all lool to the left entrance of the briefing room to see Coulson and Simmons enter the briefing room.

"That won't be necessary." Coulson assures him.

"If it's encrypted, I can mine the chip for him." Skye offers.

"I'm afraid this mission's classified. Clearance level 8." Coulson turns to everybody and nods curtly before he leaves through the right exit of the briefing room, and May, Ward, Fitz and Simmons begin to do their own things.

"Uh... Ah. Wait. What? He can just shut us out of the process like that?" Skye asks them confused.

"Well, he did say the mission is level 8." Fitz states.

"And we're not, so we can't know about it." Simmons adds.

"Yes, myself and Ward are level 7, Fitz and Simmons are level 6. And now, Agent. Johnson, is level 6." May explains and hands me a wallet from which she had placed on her electronic tablet with her right hand, and I take it with my right hand before I look at the wallet closer. And the wallet has a S.H.I.E.L.D logo on it, and I open it to reveal my very own S.H.I.E.L.D. badge.

"Level 6? I had just turned Level 7 when joined Coulson's team." Ward says to May confused.

"Me, too. But we can't complain when she has had the full background check, field experience and the training, just like we had. If Director Fury trusts and believes she will do right by S.H.I.E.L.D., then we have to follow on his commands." She explains before she turns to me "Good job, Agent. Johnson." May explains.

"So, Director Fury is giving Level six clearance of S.H.I.E.L.D. after two months and I haven't even been here two months? Someone tell me that this is a prank, I mean I haven't even met the guy." I say to May.