At this point, send help

Tanya and Elmo shared a delightful laugh as they sat on Elmo's couch, sipping wine.

Well, a lot of wine. At this point, it was Elmo's 17th glass while Tanya was halfway through her first.

Tanya giggled before getting up and stumbling over to Elmo. "Ya wanna know something, darling~?" She purred as she sat herself on his lap.

Her hand gently caressed the side of his face. Meanwhile, Elmo thanked the heavens he was red due to his bright blush at the moment. He slowly wrapped his arms around her and pulled Tanya closer.

Tanya moaned softly as she leaned in. "I actually think you are the sexiest muppet alive~" she purred as she gently pressed her lips against his.

Elmo felt his eyes widen before closing slowly. His hands slowly moved from her waist to her ass.

Tanya gave a soft gasp which gave Elmo entrance to her mouth. He slipped his tongue inside and they made out, heavily and passionately.

Elmo pulled away after a while for air and to gently mutter in her ear. "Elmo thinks you have been a bad girl~" he purred in his seductive voice.

Tanya held back a moan as she moved up and straddled him. She moved her hands to his pants as she kissed him.

She undid his pants and pulled them down. She looked down and was surprised to see...

Nothing.

Literally fucking nothing.

"Elmo is a puppet. He doesn't have a doodle." He shrugged.

Tanya then screeched as Mr. Doodle hopped inside of the room by the fucking window .

Tanya shrugged and started making out with Mr. Doodle.

Eventually, they made their way to the bedroom and had the best secs ever in the whole universe. Voltron was shook.

Meanwhile, Elmo sat on the couch, a single tear rolling down his cheek as he softly whispered. "Oh well, Tanya.. Elmo guesses it's all ogre now.." he spoke gently.

And Tanya had such good secs that they did it everyday till they died.

The end.

Tanya X Elmo one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें