Accidently

All the crew............had red eyes.

I looked at dawn, she was scared to death. I know one thing that she ain't a scaredy cat. Probably being Kidnapped twice has done this to her.

I looked at the other girls, Driya had the knife as a weapon. Gary was fighting with his sword. I looked at Paul who was busy fighting Ashton.

I looked at soledad and clemont. They were destroying this ship, I don't know what's going on!

" Dawn Pokemon" I said quickly.
" Sorry left in the room."  I groaned this is not going good I immediately grab a sword and started fighting. There must be a way out of this whole mess and WHAT IN THIS WORLD IS GOING ON!

"Quick dawn go somewhere safe!"

" where do u think your going?" I heard his voice... I felt a weird feeling in my stomach.

" You know what? I challenge you!" I yelled.

" Let's see what you can do miss loud" Drew said smirking.

He drew his sword as I clutched mine.

I aimed for his stomach but he Dodge. We both charge at each other, and our swords making clanging sound. He Aimed my head but I ducked and pounced on him, causing him to lose his grip on the sword.

"WAKE UP YOU FOOL!"

" I AM AWAKE MISS LOUD!!"

He pushed me off him which caused me to lose my grip with my sword now. I saw him taking out something. I saw the pokeball an immediately grab blazikens pokeball. Gulping I released him.

"BLAZIKEN TAKE CARE OF THIS BATTLE!"

" ROSELIA!"

Roselia? A flower Pokémon one my fav.....

" Petal dance!"

Shit I got distracted! Stop that stupid feeling in my stomach!

" BLAZIKEN blaze kick!"

" Magical leaf! With petal dance!"

" That's a combination" I heared dawn's voice

That combination hit blaziken as he fall on ground.

" Blaziken!" I cried. If that's a combination then I can use one too!

" Beautifly! Silver wind!" I said releasing her. Blaziken also got up and drew sent a masquerade.

" Combine with Flame thrower!"

" Bubble masquerade! Roselia solar beam!"

Bad choice we are still in basement and it will take time to store.

The silver wind combined with the flamethrower caused the silver wind to turn red and the wind is making its speed much more faster which surely will affect the Pokémon.

The bubbles weren't strong enough to beat the combination and it hit both Roselia and masquerade. Even ash and the some other crew got hit and fainted.

" WHAT!! ROSELIA GET UP!"

" BLAZIKEN USE FLAMETHROWER ON PEOPLE WHO ARE IN CONTROL! BEAUTIFLY USE GUST!"

Hearing my shout all my friends gpt side immediately. The attack made them faint.......but the decorations.

Thanks to arceus atleast my friends are okay! HOLD IT WHERE IS MISTY!?!

" Someone go check on misty now!!" I ordered. Gary raced through the stairs. I looked at the ones who have fallen down....... Soledad and clemonts are missing!?!?