Somethings wrong

Misty silently listen to Hikari while she inside was very worried. She doesn't know what was happening to her but she felt a sudden feeling to scream. Hikari noticed Misty's face and became silent.

Leaf noticed the sudden silence and turned back.

" What happened?" Leaf asked looking at misty. Misty shook her head as she kept her hand on her heart.

" Just that I don't feel nice" misty said.

" I think you need rest." Hikari said.

" I dont feel like iiiitttttt." Misty said but at the last word she fainted.

"PRINCESS MISTFIRE" both leaf and Hikari cried as they saved misty from falling.

" Quick we have to take her to soledad!" Leaf said.

" No I know about medicines... Quick we need to take her infirmary!." Hikari said as leaf took out her Bulbasaur.

" Bulbasaur! Use vine whip to carry Mistfire!" Leaf ordered.

Blubasaur as told used vine whip, all three of them hurried to the infirmary.

Leaf placed Misty on the bed and looked at hikari.

" She is okay, just stressed about something. This is common in sinnoh so here I have medicines." Hikari said as she gave the medicine to leaf.

" If we could know what she is stressed about something then maybe I would had a solution." Hikari sighed. There has to be something that she could do for misty.

" She doesn't have any fear though. That's can be taken as a good sign and-" hikari stopped herself from saying the sentence as both of them looked at Misty's locket.

" Is it me or did we hear something from that thing?" Hikari said confused.

" This locket must be given from the Royal family..... Call may right now!" Leaf said. Hikari nodded as she went to find may.

Dialing a number on her Mobile, while walking. Soon there was a voice heard.

" Yes Driya here tell me what Happened hikari?"

" Where in the world are you?" I looked at Driya as she was looking here and there. We were in the basement ( so many things in this ship!) Decorating for the party.

" Uh.... In the basement? What happened say quick."

I jogged near Driya and mouthed her the word 'speaker.'

" I need Princess Maybelle right now! It's ergent." My eyes twitched at my full name but still I thought about it what can be so important?

" Princess Mistfire has fainted."
My eyes widen as I snatched the phone from driya's hand.

", What do you mean? Mention everything to me right now!"

" Okay geez! We were talking and suddenly Mistfire had a worried look on her face so I stopped talking, she then told us she wasn't feeling well and then she fainted. And now she is in the infirmary. Get there quick!" The phone disconnected.

I groaned this is the second time it happened. I passed Driya phone to her as I started running.

I huffed and looked at my sister who looked a scared. I immediately took my locket out and touched it with hers.

" I know what will you asked but that can be saved for later." I said as I closed my eyes.

" The sister needs some help so help her my friend, time is not here for us now." I whispered it to locket.

Misty eyes snap open as she gasped for air. She hugged me tightly almost choking me.

" What you see?" I asked as I look at her dead in the eye. She looked away, as she shivered.

" Ashton is been controlled by someone. I don't know much about it." Misty said. I smiled at her even though I was so tensed now. Okay I am making all of you confused so let's say it now.

Misty has the power to sense danger, grave danger. That's all I could said right now. I noticed something red on the floor. I picked it up, it was a rose,red rose. I don't have time for this. I kept it on the nearest table as I ran out of the room. But was bumped into someone. I look at the person whom I bumped into - Drew. Grabbing his hand and I dragged him to the basement. I clapped my hands twice to get all my helpers attention.

"We have a problem here! Captain Ashton is under someone control. So be careful from him AND DONT INTERRUPT! I know this since I saw ashton eyes. They were bloody red, you will noticed that so please." I announced.

" Leave the party we have to search for him right now!" I ordered.

" Hi guys!" We heard ash voice as all of us looked at him,alarmed. His eyes were bloody red.

I gulped, this is not good. Oh and how I know about ash eyes it's because of my locket.

" Hello to you too ash." Drew said cheerfully. Wait cheerfully? What happened to that Drew who I know? My eyes widen,Drew didn't said any kind of protest when I dragged him. He was facing ash so I couldn't see him.

I looked at Gary,Aisha,Driya, and Nikita. Dawn and Paul are missing. Urgh.

" What Happened May?" Drew said as he put a hand on my shoulder, my body tensed as I don't know what to do.

" My darling may is something scaring you" I shivered as a very slightest blush was there on my cheek. THIS IS NO TIME TO BLUSH! Suddenly I heard someone fall. I looked behind and saw that it was drew. Blood was running from his head.

" This definitely ain't Andrew." Paul grunted. Dawn was by his side looking scared.

Ashton glared at Paul as he charged at him with his sword. Dawn screamed as she ran to my side. I went to drew and feel his pulse. He is just unconscious right now.

"May!" I heard Soledad and clemont yell as I looked behind them. They brought the whole crew. All of them grabbed a sword as they came near me.

" Uh.... Since when did I win their trust and why are they here?." I look at them and my eyes widen. Their...

.

.

.

.

.

Eyes were red.
************************************

Okay this is the last update of this story. The next chapter will be near September ( between August is the truth). I will miss you guys! This story is not discontinued okay?NOT discontinued.

Cliff hanger hehe this will be interesting. Until next time guys!

Vote
Follow
Comment

Aarushi out of the line