Random Skin Care 💞

Take of your skin really well, since you have a lot of time during the summer holidays your skin will clear up quickly. Buy exfoliaters,facial cleansers and faces masks. You can also just buy whatever you want that clear your skin and make your skin look glowing!

Eyebrows

This has worked for me so much so this is legit. But apply COCONUT OIL  to your eyebrows before you go to bed. If your going to apply with your fingers then clean your hands.
You can also use
Vaseline (not too much)
Castor oil
Almond oil

These will help a lot and it will make your eyebrows thick and shaped beautifully if you take care of them. You should see results in two weeks drink water for faster results!

Lips:

Use lush scrub products you will get smoother and pinker lips and this works for everyone and all races. Use Vaseline daily to prevent your lips from chapping and to keep it moisturised or any type of chapstick that helps you.

Makeup for beginners:

I think Makeup is beautiful and you should know by now it's not to cover up your insecurities because your ugly  it's to enhance your features and it's art.

Loving yourself:

This is really important you are beautiful the way you are but your not the prettiest girl in the world but you are beautiful. It's better to be yourself because the more interesting people find you.
You are really gorgeous.

Credit to:

@Selfcareframe
@beautythread.s

I got some ideas from them^ they are on Instagram and twitter