"I'll tell Holland to be my maid of honor right now if you want," she says like it's nothing. "Alright, alright, you win." I pout causing her to smile in triumph. "Doesn't she always?" Tyler, her now husband, joins in on the conversation. "See I-," I begin before being curt off by her. "I will divorce you right now," she says in a serious tone, although we all know that's just Vere being Vere. "Come on Tyler, we all know that's Y/N, you know how much she loves to argue," Dylan says as he wraps his arms around my waist. "I will break up with you right now," I say to him poking fun at Vere and Tyler.

"Haha very funny," he says as he guides me away from the newly wedded couple since we were holding back the line for the pictures. "You know you could never break up with me," he whispers into my ear as we reach our table causing me to laugh. "I'm pretty sure I did about a year or two ago," I say laughing causing him to pout. "Hey, we said we were going to forget about that," he says as he hold me closer to him. "Nope, I'm pretty sure that was just you, since you were guilty," I say as I hug him.

"How are y'all acting so lovey dovey when y'all are talking about y'all's break up, which by the way was a very nasty break up." Sprayberry says clearly confused and slightly disgusted. "It's the wedding it's rubbing off on us," Dylan says like it's nothing and I laugh. "It's been well over a year since that happened, we've moved past it so now we just laugh about it," I say with a shrug and Dylan nods agreeing. "We've learned from it so now all that we can do is laugh," he says as we smile at Sprayberry. "Yeah you guys are made for each other," he says before walking away.

"Let's go dance," Dylan says as he gets up from the chair placing his hand in front of me to take. "Didn't even ask, you just said 'we're dancing,'" I pause sending him a smile, "I love that." He laughs as he guides me to the dance floor as a romantic love song plays.

"They look so in love," I say looking over at Vere and Tyler as we sway to the song. "Yeah, and now they have a baby on the way, it's perfect," he says and I hum in agreement. "I bet it's twins," I say remembering how Vere's family has twins in the family. "Why do you think that?" Dylan whispers to me. "Because it runs in her family, with her luck, she's probably carrying twins," I say as I smile up at him.

"I want a baby," I say as I look back at the laughing newly weds. "Well more like babies, I want babies, multiple." I smile. "I know you do, but let's not have them at the same time, alright?" Dylan begs and I shake my head, I'm dating an idiot. "Babe, obviously not, I'm not putting my vagina through that much pain." I whisper with a laugh. "One birth per pregnancy since clearly twins doesn't run in either of our families." I say as the song ends and we walk back to the table. "I want a family with you," he says as we sit down. "Then hurry up and marry me," I whisper to myself. "Did you just ask me to marry you?" Dylan says as he pulls me closer to him so no one could hear.

Realizing I technically just asked him to marry me I shake my head in disbelief. "This is not the way I want to get engaged," I say with a laugh escaping Dylan's lips. "Trust me, it won't," he says before placing a soft kiss on my cheek. "As much as I love talking about us getting married, we should stop here," I say before turning back to look at Dylan. "Were at our friends's wedding," I say and he nods.

"So, Dylan where's the girlfriend?" Dylan asks Sprayberry and I turn to look at him in shock. Our table was made up of us, Posey, Holland, Sprayberry. There was a long awkward pause before he finally answered. "Couldn't make it," he said before standing up and walking away. Instantly, all three of us sent a glare Dylan's way. "Bro, they broke up," Tyler said as he slapped Dylan on the back of his head. Dylan instantly got out of his seat to follow after him. "I should go to," Tyler says and we nod as he follows after them.