I quickly pack my clothes while I send him to the restroom to grab all my necessities.

"Can you get my plane ticket!?" I yell as I place my luggage on the floor and picking up my phone at the sound of a new message.

"Got it. As soon as possible?" He asks and I quickly respond with a 'yes.'

I read over Tyler's message seeing he has already rented out the treehouse, which from the pictures he sent me looks really nice. So, he's proposing in three days, this just means more planning. Quickly, I send the information to Vere's sister and explain everything to her so she can bring Vere's dog with them when they come, letting them now to come a day early, don't want to risk the chance of them missing it.

"Alright I got the ticket. You have two hours until your flight, so we need to head out right about, now." He says and I nod. Making sure I have everything my brother takes my bags out into the car, including Boo's stuff since she'll be staying at his house. Before heading to airport we drop off Boo at his house and quickly drive off to the airport.

~ At the Airport ~

"Yes, I promise I'll take care of myself." I say with a small smile. "Let us know when you land." I nod knowing but knowing they can't see I respond with "I will, I love y'all. I'll see you when I come back." Once we finish our goodbyes I hand up.

"We're never not going to be treated like children are we." I ask more like say to my brother as I hang up the phone call with my parents. "Nope." He responds with a shake of his head. "Do you even have someone to pick you up when you land? I haven't seen you tell anyone other than our parents that you're traveling to California right now." My brother says and I realize no one knows I'm coming.

"Interestingly I do not, but I will soon." I say as he rolls his eyes and I once again pull out my phone. So I'm trying to surprise Dylan and I can't call Vere since I'm also supposed to be surprising her, so Hoechlin it is, as much as I love Posey, he might let it slip.

Quickly I dial Tyler's phone and wait for him to pick up. As soon as I hear him pick up I speak up.

"Hey how busy are you right now?" I ask. "Surprisingly not that busy, for now, why?" He asks. "Well, you see, I'm at the airport heading over to California right now. I know the proposal isn't till three days from now, but I kinda want to surprise Dylan." I say with a smile and hope that Tyler can pick me up. "So you want me to pick you up, what time do you land?" He asks.

"I'll be landing at around 7:30 your time." I say. "Alright, I'll text you when I get there so you know I'm there when you land, I'm gonna have to think of a lie to tell Vere." He says and I laugh, it's hard lying to Vere she always catches on pretty quick. "Good luck." I say and we hang up soon after. "I have a ride." I say as I turn to look at my brother who looks extremely tired. "You should head on home, it's been a long day, I'll be fine." I say with a reassuring smile.

"No it's fine I'll stay until you board your plane." He says while shaking his head. "No, I've already taken up too much of your time today, go be with your family. I'm a big girl Y/B/N, I can handle myself." I say as I Pat his shoulder.

After a couple of minutes of arguing we finally come to a compromise. He'll walk me to my gate so I don't have to walk that long without help and then he'll go home. After fifteen minutes after he left it was finally time to board my plane, never did I ever think I would one day be traveling through plane as often as I do now, thank goodness I have a great salary.