"There's only one thing to do." I say as I look over at Boo who is sitting right beside me. I reach for my phone and dial the first person that came to mind.

"Girl, I was ordering pizza." I see Vere pop up on my screen with a pout upset she couldn't finish placing her pizza order. "Sorry. It's just." I pause thinking about Dylan and I'd momento at the airport again. "So, I uh just came back from dropping off Dylan at the airport." I said not really focusing at my phone screen but just starting out into nothing in particular.

"Hey, Y/N? What's wrong you seem out of it, did y'all get into a fight or something?" I shake my head. "No, not even. It's just I, hold up are you alone or is Tyler within ear shot?" I ask.

"Nah that boy is out filming for Supergirl." She said waving off my worry. "Besides if he does come back suddenly I'm in our room so we would have time to cut off our conversation before he could hear." She says and I nod. "Alright so what happened?" She asks worried.

"Dylan told me he loved me." I said and finally focus on my phone screen. "What!?" She yells and I quickly regret having my phone in full blast as Boo runs away from the living room. "How did this happen? I need all the details!" I pout my lips thinking back at the moments we were having at the airport.

"Alright so Im not gonna give you all the details like I usually would because you'll probably regret asking for the details if I do." I say causing her to scrunch up her face a bit. "You right, give me the summary." She says and I nod.

"So we were doing the usual just waiting for the time to come for him to board his plane and when it finally came I got sad that he had to leave me again. Basically I was down and he tried to cheer me up, so then he finally managed to do so and we said our last goodbye." She nods and I continue. "As i was starting to walk away I feel someone pull me back when I saw it was Dylan, but he had this look that I couldn't tell what he was thinking when he said 'I love you Y/N' then kissed me goodbye and left me with a kiss goodbye." I said and I give her a moment to process all this information since I was talking a bit fast towards the end.

"What do you think?" Vere asks me.

"Well girl that's why I'm calling you. I don't know what I think!" I say while putting a hand over my face.

"Alright, fine. Let me get straight to it then. Do you love him?" She says and I think. Well do I love him?

Well.

Yeah, I do.

"Yeah, I do. I love the freaking idiot that left me before I could even say anything back." I say with a smile but quickly frown at that boy.

"Well I understand him." She says with a small shrug. "What!?" I say shocked. "Well I mean girl, come on, I've known you since we were little you were probably standing there shocked. You probably didn't even kiss him back." She says. "What yes I.. did I?" I say mostly to myself. "You see, now where you standing there shocked or not?" She says already knowing the answer. "Yeah that's what I thought, you see so you can't really be upset about him leaving you." She says and I nod knowing she's right. "Plus he knows he's your first boyfriend so he probably didn't want to make you feel pressured or anything." I nod agreeing with her statement. "So what are you going to do now?"

"Well that's the thing I can't just say I love him back through the phone it's just not the same." I say with a sigh. "Okay, I know you love him, I mean we've all know you too have been in love with each other for a long time now." She says dragging out the word 'long.' "But do you see yourself marrying him? Having a family with him? A future?" She says and I honestly don't even have to think twice about my answer. "I do, I really do. Not only do I see it but I want it with him." I say with a big smile. "I support this relationship." She says with a big smile and I laugh. "Vere, you've supported it since he and I first met." I say with a laugh.