"But anyways when he comes I will tell you guys so you guys can meet him I will also tell (y/b/n)." I say. "Its getting late I should probably head home." I say as I help my mom clean up the table.

I grab my purse and say goodbye to my parents. As I head towards the door I remember that I was going to warn my parents.

"Oh before I forget, Dylan is going to make a public announcement to his fans so we won't have to hide every time we go out. Just so y'all know.. it also might get crazy for a while but it's okay." I say and they just give me a worried look.

"Are you sure about this mija?" My mom asks and I nod. "Don't worry everything will be perfectly fine." I say with a smile so they feel better. Even though the truth is I'm just as worried as them.

~ A week later ~

Just like Dylan said he waited a couple of days before he made the announcement. Well not really announcement since he just posted a picture of us together on twitter with the caption 'Beautiful'. Cheesy but still made me blush like a mad woman.

Vere had to work two days after the parade so she left the next day after I told my parents. My parents reacted better than I thought they would have which I'm glad. So did the fans, of course there were some haters still are but I'm happy. That's all that matters.

Tomorrow Dylan is going to be here around one and then my brother is going to be here to talk to Dylan, may God help him. After that my parents are going to come and meet him as well, may God help him even more.

~ Next Day~

"I'm on my way inside." I tell Dylan as I start parking to park the car at the airport.

"Hurry." He quickly says.

"I'm going, I'm going." I say as I run inside.

"Okay I just came inside where are you exactly." I say as I look around for him. "I'm at the Starbucks." He says and I look around for it.

As I walk over to the restaurant I see a man with a mets hat on and some sunglasses. "Found him" I whisper to myself.

"Oh my goodness are you-" I was cut off by Dylan quickly pulling me away from the restaurant. "Please don't speak so loudly." He says not realizing who I am.

"Aww but Dylan I missed you." I say and it finally hits him as he gives me a tight hug.

"Come on let's go before my brother gets to my house or my parents get to my house."

We walk over to my car and call my brother telling him were on our way home.

~At my house~

As we arrive to my house I see my brother getting off his car.

"(Y/B/N) I missed you." I say to my brother as I hug him. "Be nice stupid punk." I whisper into his ear as I hug him. "I missed you to punk even though I saw you not so long ago." My brother says as we part.

My brother and Dylan share a hello handshake as I open the door for them to come in.

"We should talk now before our parents come." My brother says as soon as I close the door. "You literally just got here and already want to talk?" I question but more like state it with a small nervous laugh. As we walk over to the small office in my house my brother stops me from walking in.

"You seriously thought you were coming in." My brother stops with a small laugh. "You're funny." He finishes as he closes the door. "Stupid punk." I whisper as I walk away.