Bare skin

A/n: it's when you take off your makeup okay???  No one gets naked

===========================

It was a long day at school and you just wanted to relax. You dropped your bag on the floor and took out your homework for the night. You sigh heavily as you sharpen your pencil and look at the algebra problems on the paper. You get to work.

                       ~ a few hours later~

You drop your pencil and lean back in your chair. You were charging your phone in a different spot in your room away from you so you wouldn't get distracted. You put everything back in your backpack and pick up your phone.

One unread message
Gaten 🤠: I hope you're done with your hw cuz ya bois comin over! It's Friday and you bet your mom we're having a movie marathon! Be over in ten!

You smiled and rushed to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. You wanted to look your best for him, even though he told you countless times that you were perfect just the way you are and you impress him with everything you do.

Your makeup had smudged when you were rubbing your eyes and you frowned. You realized that you didn't have enough time to redo your makeup, because you were honestly too lazy, so you just wiped it all off.

Now, you and gaten had been dating for about two years,  but this was the first time he would see you without makeup. You didn't worry about it two much as you washed your face to get rid of the excess makeup.

The doorbell rang and you rushed out of your bathroom to open the door. Gaten stood there with a bunch of movies and when he saw you he smiled brightly " y/n!" He kissed your cheek and walked inside.

You closed the door and turned to him. He got a closer look at you " a-are you wearing any makeup?" You shake your head slowly " well you look great babe" he reassured and greeted your mom as he walked to the living room.

You smiled brightly and followed him. You sat down on the couch and he held out the monies for you to chose from " uhhhhh we totally need to watch Jurassic Park!" He agreed and put it in and sat next to you.

As the movie started he looked at you " i like you a lot better without makeup, you look so beautiful and I'm lucky to have you" you blushed at his words " thanks gaten.."

=============================
5k reads ????? Uhm ???? When ??? How ???  THANKS ❤️💞💗💜💙💚♥️💖💓 I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUUUU. This chapter sucks but watch out for a funny texting gaten pt 2!!! 🤠

 This chapter sucks but watch out for a funny texting gaten pt 2!!! 🤠