●Chapter Five●

tHanK yOu, mY dEaRs~ wE hAvE rEacHEd #1 iN pRinCiPaL oF tHe thINg aNd aLl i cOuLd sAy iS tHanK yOu, daRlIngS<3 (( pIc abOvE iS mY sKeTcH oF pRinCibAlDi))============

============

"I love you, Baldi."

The Principal spoke his voice cracking a bit, why wouldn't he? Baldi was that type of person you'd last expect to even pay some attention to love- not to mention since the Principal was the one confessing to him out of all the other people. Baldi heard those words crystal clear- all he could do was stare at the Principal his expression switching to a mix of shocked and happy because first of all Baldi also liked the Principal as much as he wanted to deny it but, at the same time he wasn't expecting The Principal to actually feel the same way towards him. I mean, he did say the only reason they would eat out together was either to take a break from work or just to have someone to talk to. Either way The Principal didn't even think that Baldi could like him, he wasn't gay was what the math teacher said and yet still the Principal liked him and he didn't doubt that feeling. Not even close.

Baldi stared at the Principal for way too long and of course the Principal expected the answer he wish he wouldn't have to ever hear. "Look, I-uhm know this is wrong and you probably don't have an interest in guys anyways but, just hear me out that i only wished to let this out of my chest since it's been for far too long. I know how much this can ruin both of our reputations but, please hear me that I am not joking and honestly speaking i really love you Baldi. I really do." The Principal managed to speak and made Baldi snap out of his thoughts. Baldi would never expect someone like the Principal to even spare him some chance to get to know him. But, Baldi couldn't really deny it either. He loved the Principal but he doesn't have the courage to even tell him. And now the Principal is confessing to him with no hesitation whatsoever. Baldi gave out a laugh to which made the Principal turn his attention back towards him. "You're really funny you know that? I'm surprised." Baldi spoke a cup of coffee in hand while avoiding the Principal's gaze for a moment. The Principal looked a bit offended and felt his heart was about to break at that point. He opened his mouth to speak but was soon cut off by Baldi setting down his coffee cup a little bit too harshly while looking at the Principal with those soft brown eyes.

"Heh, it's not like that I'm saying that i don't like you. I'm just- i don't know what to feel at some point since nobody has ever confessed to be- especially a guy but, I'm not saying i don't like you." Baldi spoke with a low chuckle sparing the Principal a quick glance and turned his direction back at the scenery outside. "Yes, i may have said that I am straight but, that doesn't mean that things couldn't change. I mean i have been trying to deny and ignore these feeling but i could say the same too." Baldi spoke a tint of emotion evident from his facial expression. A smirk plastered on Baldi's face as he glanced at the Principal who's clearly beyond shocked at this point. "So does that mean?" The Principal started as his emotionless expression finally filled with happiness. Baldi only nodded at him finishing the last bit of food on his plate. "I may have said that I'm straight but, in truth i really love you too, Principal. I denied it at first but I am most certainly sure about it now. I really, really love you too." Baldi smiled his chair creaked as he stood up facing the Principal smiling as he kissed the brown-haired beauty. People were starting to give them looks at that point but, none of it matter to both of them as they shared a sweet and tender kiss. "You smell like coffee and chocolate cookies." The Principal stifled a laugh gesturing at Baldi as they both started to make their way out of the cafe. Baldi only chuckled at what he said as he glanced at the Principal. "And you smell like sweets. For a second there i thought i was in a candy store." Baldi laughed trying to annoy the Principal as he slowly took his hands gripping it lightly as they walked down the road. For the rest of the day both of them shared storied of their lives and talked about their past as they walked with no clear path to go, their hand interwined with each other. They were happy enough as it is.
========
i'M sO soRrY tHiS tUrNed oUt hOrRibLy bUt tHeN aGaIn tHaNks fOr aLl tHe suPpOrt, mY dEaR~