●Chapter Eight●

A few months has passed ever since Baldi and the Principal were together. People were against both of them sure, but that didn't stop both of them from loving each other the way they do. The Principal was beyond excited and happy at this time because now was the right time to propose to his beloved partner. Not only that was he excited about, but also because he had already filed the adoption papers for Playtime and all he needed was the signature of Baldi. Playtime helped out with the Principal the whole day just to get this proposal a success. It may not be much but at least it will make Baldi happy. The Principal and Playtime were preparing things before Baldi arrives- it was just a simple lunch was what the Principal planned although inside one of those pastries lies a hidden letter of the Principal's proposal and on cue Playtime will come by holding in the adoption papers and of course the engagement ring.

Playtime was also beyond happy as the sun shined just right above them with the cool breeze of the wind making everything seem at place. It was the usual cafe that Principal and Baldi would always dine in and also the place where they both had meals together. This day was beyond perfect with everything set place and all they were waiting for was for Baldi to arrive. It has been a few months since the Principal's confession to Baldi the last time they went to this small cafe and all the Principal could do was smile at the thought of marrying the man he loved the most and having a child of his own. The Principal smiled as he sat beside Playtime waiting for Baldi. Both of them wore formal attires and everything was perfect as it could be.

A few minutes passed by and the Principal noticed a certain math teacher arrived as he headed towards both Playtime and the Principal. "Hey, Princi. Sorry i was late i kinda ran into a traffic on the way and- well don't you two look so formal today. Is there an occasion to celebrate about?" Baldi asked as he took a seat across the Principal. Playtime giggled as Baldi asked that which Principal quickly shushed her making Baldi even more curious than ever. "Oh, it's nothing, Baldi. Why not we order out our foods now that we're already settled in?" The Principal spoke as he called in to order out their foods. Thankfully the staff of the cafe allowed to at least put the letter in Baldi's food. The Principal could already taste how sweet and priceless Baldi's expression would be the moment he received the letter. The food arrived a few moments later and soon they started eating. Baldi was way into the food until the moment he sliced half of the cake he heard a crackling sound as if something was in the food. Curious, Baldi sliced it further until he found something that resembles a paper inside the cake. To his surprise it was well folded and the letter wasn't ruined by the cake's frosting or even the cake itself. A few cake crumbs were on the letter and frosting but thankfully Princi thought of placing the letter with a small plastic envelope. He immediately opened it up to read it. The Principal noticed this quickly and nudged Playtime to get both the adoption papers and the engagement ring ready. Baldi on the other hand was smiling ear to ear as he read the letter a small but visible blush made his way to his cheeks as he read each and every sentence made his heart flutter. The Principal coughed lightly making Baldi snap his attention towards his lover who is now standing right beside him making him shift in his seat to face his direction.

"Did you write this, Princi?" Baldi asked as he smiled looking at the curly-haired beauty just infront of him. He only smiled in return kneeling down infront of Baldi. "I know it's been a while since we've met and became close with each other and i just want to say that i really love you with all my heart, Baldi. Even after what other people say I've loved you ever since the moment you started to work in our school- set aside the part where you kinda over-do the punishments for your students but, noticing your flaws made me love you even more than i did. So right in front of you, Baldi i ask. Will you marry me?" Princi knelt down, their engagement ring in hand and Playtime joined the Principal standing beside him the adoption papers in hand. Baldi sat there shocked as he cupped his face as if everything around him was just a dream. Everyone was staring at them by now and Baldi was on the verge of crying tears of joy as he nodded with a yes soon hugging princi. The Principal hugged him back as soon as he heard the answer he was waiting for awhile Baldi slowly turned his attention towards Playtime, his eyes kind of watery by now with a sincere smile plastered on his face. "So does that mean you're my papa now??" Playtime spoke excitedly at Baldi to which confused him a little. "The papers in Playtime's hands are the adoption papers. I was planning to adopt her the moment i proposed to you." The Principal sniffed wiping of the tears off of Baldi's cheeks. Baldi was beyond shocked and happy since now they were a family now. Everything they ever dreamed of was now starting to come true little by little.

"Well, well, well. Look at what we have here. If it isn't Princi confessing his undying love to Baldi. I'm ashamed of both of you- not to mention there's a child right beside both of you and you're giving her a bad influence."