Android 18 x Male Human Reader Lemon

(In this AU, krillin marries Marron and doesn't have a kid, and Cell was destroyed and 16 doesn't exist)

You were currently on your way to stop the androids with goku and vegeta.

Goku: Y/n you do realize that theses androids are strong right?

Y/n: yeah I do, but I want to go down in glory!

You and Goku laugh it off and vegeta chuckles a little as well

Vegeta: you'll die here no matter what.

Y/n: bet!

The three of you land near the androids and you see goku and vegeta get hit by a Ki blast and were sent flying.

Y/n: What the hell, you bastards!

The boy Android comes flying towards you but you dodge and punch him in the gut. The girl starts to walk towards you and blast you into the mountain.

Y/n: you bitch...

You slip unconscious and the female Android looks at you.

18: what a cutie, he might have a little reward for beating 17.

She smiles deviously and drags you back to dr.Gero's base and ties you to a bed.

*Time skip* 

You woke up in a bed and tried to get up until you realized you were tied to the bed.

Y/n: What the hell! What happened?

18: I happened..

Y/n: let me go you psycho Android!

She smacks you and smiles at you.

18: you shouldn't talk to your lover like that
Y/n

You look at android 18 and realized that she was undressing. She gave you a seductive look and kissed you.

18: Your gonna have a baby with me

She pulls your pants down and looks at your rock hard member.

18: someone is happy to see me at least

She starts to jerk you off for a while and watches your face turn red as a tomato.

Y/n: I'm gonna cum!

You cum all over her hand and hair. She licks all the cum off her hand and your member. She gets up and pulls down her pants and panties and climbs on your face.

18: Lick me, NOW!

You start to lick her entrance and get hard again at her moans. She turns around and starts to suck you dick. After about 10 minutes go by with her cumming 5 times and then you finally cum in her mouth.

18: *pants* good boy

She unlocks the cuffs and you grab her ass and you put your member by her asshole.

Y/n: you kidnapped me. You deserve this.

You thrust into 18's ass and she moans in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

18: g-go *moans* Deeper!

You thrust deeper in her ass and she cums over your legs multiple times. She moans in just pleasure and grabs onto the bed taking it all.

Y/n: I'm gonna cum!

You stick your member into her entrance and cum into her while she cums with you.

18: *pants* oh, that was something else

Y/n: I'm not done.

In the end you to have intercourse until dawn and you have a baby boy but Goku always wondered....WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO AND HOW DID YOU HAVE A KID!