Chapter 1

"Thanks for watching!" are my final words of my new YouTube video.

I feel bad for my viewers. I put on a fake smile and a fake face, and pretend like my world is amazing.

They have no clue who I really am.

5.8 million subscribers, and not one knows me.

6 million followers on vine, and not one knows me there either.

People may think I "have it all" but they don't know how much I would give of this life to be happy.

I only have a few friends.

My parents don't love me and I'm an only child.

I was abused by my dads friends as a child.

My mom and dad stood there and watched.

My previous boyfriend abused me also.

I moved here to Miami to get away from him.

Nobody ever invited me to the YouTube and Vine conventions.

But the other day I got an email from a guy named Bart, he said he wants me to join a summer tour with MagCon. I'm probably gonna do it. I've not really heard of MagCon before, but my friend Lia said I was crazy considering I'm very famous on Vine.

So I decided to email him now.

"Bart,

Thank you for asking me to join this summer tour, and I'm gladly accepting the invite. I will be in Atlanta this Saturday. Let me know details ASAP. thanks!

- Mia Adams

Now I'm excited.

-That Saturday-

I get to the hotel. I was told I'm rooming with Taylor Caniff, I don't know who she is but I hope she is nice!

I walk up to our floor and everyone is in the hall.

They. Are. All. Guys.

I stood there frozen, everyone kind of looked at me weird.

Then I spotted a girl.

I walked up to her.

"Hi, you must be Taylor?" I asked.

"Haha, no I'm Mahogany, I requested that they get another girl so here you are. Oh and that's Taylor" she says and points to someone.

I look to whom she is pointing to.

A GUY?!?!

"TAYLOR CANIFF IS A GUY?" I scream at the top of my lungs.

The whole hallway is quiet and everyone is staring at me.

"You must be Mia" he says from the other side of the hall, walking towards me.

Hey, he's kind of hot- wait what am I saying.

"Mahogany always rooms with Jacob, so you have to room with someone and I'm usually alone, so yeah." he says.

"Oh. Where is our room?" I ask.

"Right there" he says and points to a room.

"K thanks" I say and run into the room with my suitcase.

I shut the door behind and and run to the bed that isn't covered with his stuff.

I lay down and just sit there.

This can't be happening.

Sooner or later he will find out that I cut myself because I have an addiction and I do it every night.

Sooner or later he is going to find out that I was abused my whole life because of all my bruises.

Sooner or later he is going to find out I hate myself because I cry myself to sleep every night...