"Hey..." I coo him and sneak myself closer to him, taking his hand in mine. "You can text me when you want. I will miss you. And I thought that you would, maybe, like something to remember me by on tour."

I take my panties from my pocket and slide them into the hand I am holding. He takes it out of mine to look at what I gave him. He smirks but that's before he realises what it actually is. There's a spark in his eyes as he looks at me. He steps closer to me again, making his expression very clear.

"You are such a naughty girl." He groans slightly as he puts his hands on my hips and pulls me to him. Hard. "How I wish I could have had you to myself last night..." He tells me with a lusty look in his eyes, which I know too well from Marcel.

"I'm sorry everything got ruined last night. I didn't plan for anything to happen. I can't believe this is the last time I see you in a long while..."  I tell him honestly, but I don't know if the whole Marcel thing didn't happened last night I would have slept with Ash. I seem to be jumping from a man to another and I hate even the thought of it. But Ash is nothing but kind and loving with me as it is the contrary with Marcel. It's entirely different.

"I wish it didn't have to be this way."

"Me neither." I mean that for more than he intends, I really do. The last thing I want is to hurt him. "I'll miss you." I tell him again as I see the good memories we have together, the video games we played, the sex we had, the laughs we shared.

"I'll miss you too." He sighs again, very deeply and changes his sad grin for a smirk. "I'll have to find somebody else to sing my songs to."

"Whoa! Don't forget me too quickly either." I joke and smile genuinely back at him.

He looks down at my black laced underwear and smile wide, putting it in his pocket. He looks up at me and takes my cheeks with both his hands.

"We both know I won't." He whispers and leans to press his lips on mine. I seem to have forgotten what his kisses taste like.  It isn't messy and passionate like Mace's, it's romantic and cute, juvenile a bit, but there's beauty to that simplicity. He steps back and looks at me with a proud and satisfied smile. "I hope you won't forget me when you'll get famous. I'll make sure to buy my copy of your book."

"I'll even sign it for you." I smile and joke, but what he just said means a lot to me. It makes me very happy.

"Hey Ash! We need to go now!" We hear Lucas yell.

Ash takes my hand and walks us back to our friends by the door of their bus. The men offer to walk us to Marcel's car where the goodbyes are being very hard for Sophie to leave her boyfriend again.

"Call me when you get there." She tells Lucas and gets on the tip of her toes to hug her man.

"I will." He whispers tenderly and holds her strongly. "I love you, Sophie." He lets her go and looks quickly at me. "Thank you, Grace. This was a great idea to come and see us."

"It was my pleasure. I needed to let loose and have some fun. And you guys never disappoint."

"I noticed you knew most of our lyrics." Ash looks at me with a proud smirk as he leans nonchalantly on Marcel's car.

"Your album has been on repeat on my phone since I first saw you perform. I sure hope I would have learned some of them by now. I don't guarantee that I sing exactly the lyrics you wrote, but yeah..."

The boys let out soft chuckles and look at each other, sighing in sync. They need to leave.

"Have fun on tour."