Life Goes On

Jasmine

"Can I help you find anything sir?" I ask looking up from the cash register to find a very pissed off man standing before me.

"I fucking bought a pair of shades yesterday went home and tried to put them on and they fucking Broke! I want a refund!!" He starts yelling before throwing the shades at me.

I had to remind myself that I was at work.

"Your at a 10 right now and ima need you to bring it down to a 2 or you can leave and if you throw another motha fucking thing at me again ima drag yo ass out myself" I snap before walking to the back to get my manager Tracy.

"Yo Tracy!! Where you at?" I yell walking towards the back of the store.

"Wassup baby girl?" Tracy replies coming around the corner with a hand full of clothes.

"There is a customer up front straight up buggin! I guess he bought a pair of shades yesterday and when he got home they broke...So he decided to come in today and yell like he done lost his damn mind and then after he was done yelling he threw his glasses at me!" I explained to Tracy, shaking my head.

"That ain't nobody but Crazy Johnny he's been doing this for years, I'll handle it" Tracy saids before walking off laughing...I love my boss, she is mad coo.

I quickly follow behind Tracy, I've seen her go off on customers before and the shit is hilarious.

"Johnny why you always coming in my store with this bullshit? Damn let me see the sunglasses! *she quickly looks at them before rolling her eyes to the back of her head* Johnny we don't even sell these glasses, you need to leave and don't come back." she replied annoyed pointing towards the door.

"I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY BACK!" Crazy Johnny yells slamming his fist down on the counter.

"Bye Felicia!" Tracy replied causing me to bust out laughing.

"Yea whatever whore I WILL be back bitches." Johnny yell's before storming out.

I roll my eyes and shake my head before getting back to work, I swear my job is something else sometimes.

Bryan

The last couple of days has been hard for me, all i find myself thinking about day and night is Jasmine. I don't know what it is about shawty but she got a niggah feeling some type of way. I've been trying to talk to other females just to get Jasmine off my mind but the shit ain't working how I need it to. I did meet this coo chick name Monique thoe real thick, nice booty, big titties, and shawty got a lil height to her...something like a model chick, just how a niggah like it! I met Monique at this little coffee shop I go to with my mom sometimes. Shawty was working at the cash register and she caught my eye, so I approached her and engaged in some light conversation. she was real coo and she ended up giving me her number. And ever since then we been chilling, getting to know each other. But at the end of the day she still ain't no Jasmine, nobody can replace Jasmine. 

"Good morning beautiful." I whispered  in Monique's ear scaring the living shit outta her.

"ahhh! Shit Bryan you can't be doing that shit You almost gave me a damn heart attack! " Monique Yelled clenching her chest before cracking a smile and laughing.

"My bad ma...didn't mean to startle you..How did you sleep? After you passed out on a niggah last night I brought you in here..just in case you was wondering how the hell you got in here"  I replied smiling before leaning over and kissing her lips.

I watch her as she blushes, smiling from ear to ear. I know I got her feeling sum type of way I just hope I don't fuck this up. 

" I umm...I slept good..and my bad for passing out on yo ass, I had a long day and I was tired asf!" Monique replies hitting me with a pillow before walking over to her purse and pulling out a toothbrush.