next i'm pinned against the door. i hurry and look up to see armie pinning my body with his body, against the door. i didn't know what was going to happen next. i was scared shitless. armie was tough and bigger than me. so, he can do some damage.

he leans in by my ear, and whispers:

"you think you can be a brat and get away with it? huh?" he breaths down my neck. he pushes his body closer to mine. my cock slowly getting hard because of the pressure that is on it. "huh? looking at me through your long beautiful eye lashes and you're luscious hair, lookin' so bratty for me?" he bits down on my ear lope. all i do is grunt and wrap my arms around his back, clawing at his clothed back.

"you want me?" he asks and i nod.

"use you're words." he orders as he slowly grinds his hips against mine.

"fuck—" i spoke. "yes— yes i want you." i stuttered the words out.

"are you going to be brat, anymore?" he asks, letting go of my ear and starts to nip at my neck. i hear him reach for the doorknob and lock it.

"maybe." i spat out. which i regretted once more. he whines in my ear and pushes his hips into me even more, making me buck mine into his. our cocks touching behind our clothes. i must've been driving him crazy with my thin shorts. so thin. and definitely see-through.

"fuck, tim, i need you. you know that? i've always fucking wanted you. ever since crema. i just want you. you're body. your cock. your ass. your hole. everything. i want it all to be mine." he spat, dragging his face down my neck, leaving a trial of saliva from his tongue.

"armie, armie, armie." i cried out. wanting more. needing more. he stops what he's doing and looks at me, body still and pinned to the door.

"want do you want, brat?" he asks. i look at him through my hair that was in my face.

"i want you."

"you have me."

"i mean—" i stutter again. dammit tim. "i mean i want— i want you're body. your big, huge, perfect— cock..." i choked the last word out. making me a little awkward now.

"go to your room, and when i get in there, you better be cross legging, with your hair in your face, and when i step foot in the room and tell you to strip, you slowly strip for me, got it?" he asks me.

i nodded my head.

"use you're words, brat." he pushes his hips more into mine. i look up at him through my hair again, and say yes.

"timothée." armie says.

i nudge my head, wondering what he wants.

"timothée, timothee. hey timmy?"

"tim!" he says a little louder and i look up.

i look around my apartment and see that armie is standing by me, not close but by my tv. i look down and i'm wrapped in blankets and there's pillows everywhere. jersey shore is on the tv right now. i look back to armie and he smiles.