Seems Like an Okay Place to me

Comenzar desde el principio

"Yes, mam," I said to her, bring my hand up in a mock salute.

Jenna gave me a nod before she went back to the work she was doing at the table. The two of us were silent for a moment before Elena came downstairs and let out a frustrated sigh. This grabbed the both Jenna and I's attention. We both looked up at each other discreetly before discreetly glancing over at Elena as well. When we looked back at each other, Jenna gestured for me to say something, but I discreetly shook my head and mouthed for her too. Jenna looked down and kept ignoring me, causing me to give in.

"What's wrong with you," I asked her as I shoved some pancakes into my mouth.

She sighed again before answering me. "Have you talked to Stefan recently?"

I froze in my spot for a moment before I looked at her in confusion. "Not since the Founder's Party the other night. Why?"

"Because he isn't answering any of my calls, or texts, and I'm getting worried," She said, looking up to me in frustration.

I stayed quiet for a moment before I answered her. "Well, I talked to Zach, and he said that Stefan has been trying to deal with Damon the last few days. Maybe he's just really busy with him right now. He probably wants to focus on handling his brother and taking care of him because of the whole Caroline situation. I'm sure he's fine, don't worry."

Elena nodded at me and looked down before looking up at me again. "So, why are you going with Zach? I mean, you never really told us. You only said that you were going with him to Atlanta."

"Uh, he is going to Atlanta to meet with the family lawyer, and I told him I would come with him because we haven't spent any time with each other in a while," I explained, causing her to nod at me in acknowledgement.

"Well, I hope you have fun. You deserve some time off. I can see how stressed you've been so you need this," She smiled at me.

She looked over at the clock and saw the time, causing her eyes to widen. She then rolled up a pancake and shoved it in her mouth, downing some coffee immediately after, and threw her plate she was using in the sink.

"We're late. C'MON JEREMY, WE GOTTA GO," Elena shouted before she looked at me with a smile.

"Have fun, Bells," She said, pulling me into a hug before rushing towards the front door.

I looked over at the clock as well and realized I should get going as well. "I should be leaving too, Zach wanted me over at his house early."

Jenna nodded at me from her spot at the table and then stood up really quick to give me a hug. I pulled away from her and smiled at her before backing away.

"Don't lose your mind too much while I'm gone. If you need anything, like for me to yell at somebody, just call me. I'll do it, don't think I won't," I told her, pointing at her.

Jenna chuckled at me and sat back down at her spot before going back to her work. "Bye, Bella."

I started walking towards the door and grabbed my duffle bag. As I was walking out, Jeremy was walking past me and tried to run out the door without saying bye to me.

"Ah, ah, ah. Stop, come and give me a hug before I leave," I said to him before he walked out the door.

Jeremy sighed before coming over to me and giving me a hug. "Bye, Bells."

He went to walk away again, but I grabbed his arm really quick and pulled him back towards me. "I need you to promise me something while I'm gone."

Jeremy nodded at me in confusion, letting me know that I had the go ahead from him. "Please, please, please behave while I'm gone. Don't do anything that could cause Elena or Jenna to become even more stressed than I know they are going to be without me here."