"Not in my nature," the vampire smirked. Rose left his side, and made her way over to Eleanor and Carlisle. The two girls prepared to watch the vampires fight.

Emmett charged at Jasper, hitting him square in the stomach. He managed to push Jasper back a few feet before throwing him over his shoulder. Jasper stood quickly, and ran back at Emmett.

Eleanor watched in amazement as Emmett raised a fist. Jasper ducked under his arm, and turned on his heel before hitting Emmett in the chest and slamming him to the ground.

"Wow," she breathed out. Carlisle smiled at her, and rubbed his hand up and down her arm, pulling her into him.

"Never lose focus," Jasper smirked down at his brother, "Carlisle, Edward. You're up."

Eleanor squeezed Carlisle's hand, before watching him walk to where Jasper was standing. The man nodded towards his son and the two ran at each other. Carlisle slid under Edward's legs as he jumped over him.

He, then, ran forward again and laid a hand on Edward's throat, holding the boy away from him. Carlisle spun Edward, making him land on his back in the dirt. Edward stood quickly and faced Carlisle. He charged the man, throwing punches to try and fight him. Eleanor gasped and grasped Esme's hand when Edward pinned Carlisle down.

She looked at Jasper, who was walking towards Edward, "one more thing."

Carlisle jumped up, and pushed Edward down, causing El to grin, "never turn your back on your enemy."

Carlisle walked back to Eleanor, swinging an arm around her waist, "are you still wanting to try?"

"Yes," she mumbled, looking over at Rose and Jasper, "I don't want to hurt any of you, though."

"You don't have to fight," he whispered, trying to keep the conversation between them. Carlisle was worried about her fighting. He hadn't seen her full potential, but he knew newborns were a lot to handle, "you can hang out with Bella and Edward."

"No," Eleanor shook her head, "I want to help."

"I'll fight you," Emmett offered. Eleanor and Carlisle looked over at him, and El smiled.

"Okay!" She said, "but if I hurt you at all, tell me to stop."

The wolves all moved closer as Eleanor and Emmett took their places. Carlisle stood close by, ready to jump in, in case she got hurt.

"Don't hold back, El," Emmett called, crouching down into position.

"No promises," she raised her hands and her magic came to life. Emmett ran forward and Eleanor shot her hands forward, watching as the vampire fell back.

He smirked up at her, and ran forward again. Before Eleanor could do anything, Emmett leapt over her. Eleanor spun on her heel, and watched as the scarlet tendrils wrapped around Emmett's body. She spun her hands around, pushing Emmett in the air.

"Are you finished?" She asked, looking up at him.

"Nope," he laughed.

Eleanor let go of him. He dropped down to the ground briefly, then charged at the human again. She lifted her hands, facing her right palm towards Emmett while her other hand supported the energy.

Her knees bent as she forced Emmett to his knees. She walked forward, pushing him further into the ground. The earth beneath him cracked, and his face turned to one of panic.

"Okay, stop," he said, and Eleanor let up.

"Good," Jasper spoke as Eleanor helped Emmett up, "practice a little more, and you'll be ready to fight."

She smiled at Jasper, before Carlisle pulled her to him once again, "you are incredible."

Eleanor pushed herself onto her tiptoes, and pressed her lips to Carlisle's. He smiled against her mouth, and pulled away, "I love you."

"I love you," she replied, a smile growing on her lips, "that was a lot of fun."

"I didn't think you had it in you," he teased, untangling himself from her and grabbing her hand.

"Hey!" She laughed, and pushed him slightly. Eleanor looked over at the wolf pack, and waved at them. Sam nodded his head at her, before turning and walking out of the clearing. The rest of the wolves followed behind him.

---

"Victoria?" Eleanor tensed up at the name that left Edward's lips.

"Alice wouldn't you have seen her coming?" El asked, wringing her hands together.

"Not if she's hiding behind someone," Alice replied, nervously.

"Riley..." Eleanor bit her lip. She couldn't believe someone as nice as Riley could be behind this. A thought popped into her head and she gasped, "what if Riley's creating this army for her? She could be bribing him or something."

Edward and Bella left the room, heading upstairs toward Edward's. Eleanor furrowed her brows as everyone stood in silence, "I mean it makes sense, doesn't it? Get someone to do all of her dirty work while she watches from the sidelines."

"She could be right," Carlisle told them, "Eleanor, if Victoria is behind this you're not fighting."

"Sorry?" She scoffed, standing up and crossing her arms, "I've got her once before. I can fight her again. Especially if I keep practicing."

"She's too dangerous," he tried.

Eleanor sighed and looked around at the rest of the vampires, "can we at least take a vote?"

Carlisle exhaled sharply, and shook his head while Jasper stood, "let her train with me for the rest of the time. If I don't think she's ready, she won't fight."

He stared at Jasper for a brief moment, before meeting Eleanor's eyes, "if Jasper says you can't fight, then you can't fight. Deal?"

"Deal," she smirked, and turned to wink at Jasper.

Eleanor turned back to Carlisle and walked up to him. She gently kissed him on the lips, "I've got to go. I'll see you all tomorrow."

"Tell your mom and Jess that you'll be camping with us Thursday and Friday," Esme said, "then they won't be wondering where you are."

"Okay," El smiled, "see you guys!"

---

Eleanor walked in her house, setting her bag down and walking towards the kitchen for a drink. It didn't look as if anyone was home. Eleanor was hoping to spend sometime with Jessica and her mum.

She opened the refrigerator, taking out the juice and setting it on the counter. Eleanor then grabbed a cup, and poured the juice in the cup.

Eleanor grabbed her cup and the container and turned to the fridge.

"Eleanor?"

The girl jumped, causing the cup and juice fall from her hands. Without thinking, she shot her hands out, stopping the objects from hitting the floor.

El made eye contact with her sister, who was staring at her with wide eyes, "shit."

***

xx pleuvoirx.