0.8

This chapter is sorta shit but I hope you guys enjoy

This chapter is sorta shit but I hope you guys enjoy. xx
*

Eleanor's phone rang and she rushed over to her bed to pick it up. It was late at night - almost eleven - and she was curious as to who was calling. "Hello?"

"Jacob just left my house." Bella spoke.

"What?" El sat down. "What'd he say?"

"He just told me that he had a secret that he couldn't tell anyone. He told me to remember the Quilete legends."

Eleanor's jaw dropped and she put a hand on her stomach. They were true - the Quileute legends were true. Werewolves were real and Jacob Black was one.

"El are you still there?"

"Um, y-yeah. "She stammered. "I've got to go. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

Eleanor quickly hung up the phone and let out a sound of disbelief. She ran her hands through her hair, closing her eyes and leaning down to where her forehead touched the bedspread. Why was she so shocked that werewolves were real? Vampires were real and she could move things with her mind, for crying out loud!

Her phone rang again and she checked the called ID to see it was Bella again. She slid her thumb over the screen and placed her phone to her ear. "Yeah?"

"I was going to ask you if you wanted to go over to his house after school tomorrow?" Bella sounded annoyed.

Eleanor bit her lip. "Yeah, I guess that'd be okay."

"Great, now you can hang up."

Eleanor snorted and hung up her phone again. She tapped it against her knee repeatedly. She hoped Jacob wasn't there. For some stupid reason, the wolves scared the shit out of her. 

---

Eleanor tapped her fingers against her thigh as she stared out Bella's window. She had been focused on going to Jacob's all day. Her teachers had yelled at her a few times that day because of how spaced out she was.

"Can you stop doing that? It's annoying." Bella said, as she turned onto Jacob's road.

Eleanor shot her a glare, but entwined her hands together. Her leg still bobbed up and down but Bella decided to deal with it. They were at Jacob's anyway.

Bella parked her truck and stared at the red house in front of them. Eleanor stared over at Bella with a raised eyebrow. If Bella was only going to stare at the house, Eleanor had to do this herself.

She opened the truck door and began to walk up to the front door. "Eleanor!"

El ignored her and knocked on the door. Billy Black opened the door and Eleanor smiled down at him. She had talked with him a few times before, mainly when Jacob, Bella and her went inside to eat after finishing the bikes.