Chapter 46

After we finished eating and I said my thank you's I dragged my bag upstairs. The old guest was kinda modified into the room where I would sleep. It has light blue walls, a walk in closet, a hanging light, and Christmas lights strung up around the walls. On the far wall is a queen size bed with a white comforter and blue plush pillows. I may have helped with the interior design. I also set up a small makeup station.
I grabbed one of Taylor's baseball jerseys and some shorts. I turned on some 5sos and jumped in the shower. After letting the water run down my back for at least half an hour I turned off the shower. I grabbed my towel and dried off my body before slipping on my pajamas. Incase mama C was sleeping I quickly turned down my jam. I brushed my teeth and hair before exiting the bathroom. When I was turning off the light in the bathroom I noticed my scars again.
What's wrong with you Addy?
Who is this person you've become?
Where's happy Addy that everyone learned to love?
Gone? No. Just hiding. That's what I've decided. I put my dirty clothes in the hamper before jumping onto the bed. I logged onto Twitter and my notifications were automatically blown up.
@Nash Grier: Baby come back! You can blame it all on me, there was something between you and me! buh bum bum boo buh buh... @Addyswagger
@Taylor Caniff: Having fun chillin with old Mama C? @Addyswagger
@Hayes Grier: Ayee big sis! Love yah, (btw when we come to Indiana I'm crashing at yours :* ) @Addyswagger
Uh boys! How did they make it through Magcon before me? Lets be real, they didn't!
@Addyswagger: Sorry Hayes that's a no can do...
@Addyswagger: Sorry bæ you'll just have to come here! (and I could feel the enthusiasm through the screen during that song)
@Addyswagger: Mama C is the bomb.com and we are having just a grand time!
Sure it's annoying that they're blowing up my notifications but its sweet to know that they generally miss me. Just as I was drifting off to sleep on a peaceful note I got a text...