Chapter 7

Taylor led me over to Mahogany while the boys went to there stations.
"Bye Tay have fun!" I yelled over the crowd of crying as screaming girls. He chuckled and nodded. I hugged him then he walked to his station. I turned to Mahogany and realized how pretty she was up close. Mahogany had red curly hair and beautiful brown eyes. She was wearing a pair of Mickey Mouse ears.
"Um hey I'm Adrianna but you can call me Addi." I yell, not meanly just so she could hear me.
"Hey, hey, hey! My names Mahogany LOX but just Mahogany is fine." she yells back. I smile and she shows me her DJ stuff. Honestly I didn't really listen too much. Not sounding uber creepy but I watched Taylor as long as I could. I wanted to know how his fans were. How he reacted to them. And most of all some of the the stupid selfies him and fans would take.
"Hey the guys are going on stage are you gonna hang here?" Mahogany asked. Honestly I think we are going to be good friends.
"Um yah if that's okay with you. I would rather not get eaten alive by fans." She laughed when I said that and nodded. The boys all came onto the stage and just goofed off for a while. They danced, Shawn sang, they joked and had a good time. Towards the end they did a Q and A sort of thing.
"Um this question is for Taylor. Are you dating that ugly slutty bitch that came in with you today?" A slutty red head asks. I saw Taylor's jaw clench and he steps forward.
"No. Addi is my best friend in the world and nobody could ever replace her. Don't say, ask, or think those things about her ever again. She is smart, funny, kind, and caring. In no way is she at all slutty or ugly so back off. No she isn't perfect but she is probably the coolest person I know. But no we aren't dating." By the end I had tears in my eyes and the slutty girl glared at me. Taylor had never said anything like that to or about me before. The guys continued the questions for about another 20 minutes before the show ended. Mahogany grabbed my hand and led me backstage. We weaves between girls and slowly made our way there. Just as we almost made it out of the crowd I got yanked back by my hair. I yelped in pain and lost Mahogany's hand. I landed on the ground and looked at who had pulled my hair. It was that slutty girl who asked if me and Taylor were dating.
"Um ow! Do you mind?!" I yell at her. She sneers and rolls her eyes at me.
"Uh no! You made me look like a total bitch in front of everyone." She yelled back. are you even kidding me? "Um excuse me? I didn't even say anything to you! Taylor was the only person who said anything!" Suddenly I heard someone yelling my name. Then I saw Bart coming towards me. I glared at the girl one last time. She gripped my wrist and squeezed it hard making me whimper as her nails sunk into my skin. Bart grabbed my arm and quickly led me away.
"Thanks Bart! I owe you one big time!" I say when we escape. He smiles and answers, "No sweetie it's fine, some girls are vicious." I nod and laugh agreeing. I look down and my wrist is bleeding. "Bart where is the bathroom?" I ask not trying to sound worried. I hate blood. He points down a hall. I thank him and run down there. I lock the door behind me. With a handful of paper towels and some water I clean my cut. I hurts really bad to even touch it. Without realizing I am crying I sit on the ground. Then there is a knock and a very concerned voice on the other side.
"Mini?! Are you okay? Are you crying? Let me in!" Taylor yells from the other side of the door. I wipe tears from my face and throw away the paper towels. As I open the door Taylor engulfs my entire body in a bone crushing hug. He ushers me back into the bathroom.
"Explain." is all he says. I don't want him feeling bad or anything. How am I going to tell him? Whatever there is no use in lying. "That slutty girl who asked that question about us, she yanked my hair as I was leaving with Mahogany and I fell. She was mad but Bart came to find me. As I was leaving she dug her nails in my wrist." I show him my wrist and he examines it. He looks in my eyes and all I see is anger and sadness. I try and crack a joke to lighten the mood. "Hey but if Bart didn't grab me I would have had to beat her up." I do a fake punch and he chuckles. I open the door to leave but Taylor grabs my arm. "I'm sorry Addi. You shouldn't have to deal with this shit." I smile and shake my head. "Its fine Tay and thanks for that mini speech you gave it was so sweet." He blushes and nods. As we walk out of the bathroom the boys see us and Carter yells, "Ooh Taylor get some!" I spin on my heels and glare at Carter. Taylor flicked his hat off and messed up his hair while rolling his eyes. I giggled and talked to Matt as we left. They really do love coming to Magcon. Even with the hate.