Chapter 38

I sit in the lobby trying to think about everything that's been going on and realize there is no point in me being here. So i get up and walk to my room. To my surprise Taylor is in there. Not to my surprise with that slut he was kissing earlier.

"Oh sorry, I just came to grab my stuff." I say walking to my bags and throwing any loose crap into it.

"Wait why are you are you taking your stuff?" Taylor asks standing up and walking over. When he starts to get closer to me I back away from him. When I took that step back his eyes flashed with hurt, but I have a reason to be scared.

"I'm not staying here anymore." I say while packing my stuff up. Thats partially the truth, I mean I'm not staying here, as in this state.

"I-I'm sorry. Please don't leave Mini." He says desperately. I tear up just hearing him call me mini but I don't want to stay here.

"II'm sorry Taylor but you just hurt me and I'll still see you around, k?" I say looking up at him for a second. It was a mistake because I just wanted to hug him and tell him that he is my best friend and that nothing could split us apart but I can't. He grabs my arm as I'm leaving and starts to say something but stops.

"Di-did I do this to you?" He asks holding up my arm. I can't hold my tears back any longer and start to cry while nodding. When I nodded my head his face went pale and he dropped my arm and stepped a little away from me while shaking his head. "Wha-why-whe? I, shit my god I can't even believe I could hurt you Mini! God I'm so sorry." Taylor pleads tearing up.

"Taylor, I-I just think that we need time." I say as calmly as possible.

"What do you mean? Bestfriends don't 'take time'!" He yells.

"Calm down! Look obviously your a little busy for your bestfriends!" I say pointing to the girl still sitting on the bed with an annoyed look on her face.

"When am I ever busy? I'm always with you! It's always about you! I saw my mom, what, twice when we went home? Because you! Just because your dad died and your dumb sister got cheated on! Well you know what it's not all about you!" He screamed in my face.

"I never knew. I didn't know that you have been pretending to be my bestfriend. And you know I'm sorry my dad past away and that Hayes cheated on Bree. I'm fucking sorry! Is that what you want to hear! I'm sorry alright!" I yell tears streaming down my face. "If I had known that you were this big of a dick I wouldn't have come." I mumble under my breath. His face softens once he realizes what he had said but you know what it's too late(too apologiize it's too laaaatee). I pick up my bags and start down the hall. Before I get far I throw my bags down and turn around.

"Oh and if you even cared about anyone but yourself, Dillon's here. I know how important he is to you!" I yell before stomping away. As soon as I open the door to Nash's room I run to the bathroom and lock the door. Nash and Dillon are banging on the door but I don't listen. Enough is enough right?

Alright I know usually I update on Mondays and its Sunday but I'm gonna be busy tomorrow so I decided to update today! Well I just want to thank littleqt1010 for giving me the plot line for these past few chapters! So until Wednesday, bye lovelies!