Explanations/ Nico POV

I was quite surprised when I saw Alexia and Daren sit up in the SAME bed. I think she might have slept there the whole night. I didn't want to say anything though. I need to stop thinking about it, I'm sure she just had a bad dream or something and he was just comforting her.

I knocked on Reyna's door. I heard a groan from the other side. "Coming," she called. The door opened revealing Reyna with bed head hair and still in PJ's. She looked cute don't get me wrong, the sight just made me chuckle. "What do you need?" she asked sounding kind of irritated.

"Someone's in a bad mood this morning," I said walking into the room. "I'm just tired. I couldn't fall asleep last night." she said while sitting back down on the bed.

"I don't think you're the only one. I found Alexia in Daren's bed this morning. I'm just trying to convince myself it was because of a bad dream or something." Reyna looked a bit surprised.

"Well, they are best friends, and it's most likely because of a bad dream or something. You shouldn't worry about it. They're only like 13." Nico thought about it.

"You're right, I guess I am overthinking it."

Reyna had gone to the bathroom to change which left me sitting on her bed alone. I was just twiddling my thumbs when someone rushed through the door. "Reyna, I was wondering how it went with you and...." Piper paused seeing that it was just me. "Where's Reyna?" she asked.

"Changing," I replied. "Oh. What are you doing here then?" she asked me. "I just needed to talk to her." She raised an eyebrow at that. "Just talk?" she asked suspiciously. I nodded. "Okay, well. See you later then." she walked out the door.

The conch horn was blown and Reyna came out of the bathroom. "Perfect timing,"Nico said. "I have a way of doing that," Reyna said, tossing her hair over her shoulder. They both laughed and headed out the door. "Piper was in here looking for you. She was asking something about 'how it went' or something." this comment made Reyna blush. "Oh, okay. Did she say anything else?" she asked. "Nope, just that."

They walked into the dining pavilion and got some food. They sat down with their friends. Nico hadn't spotted Alexia or Daren yet. "Where is your sister and her boyfriend?" Leo asked before taking a sip of his drink.

Nico turned and glared at him. "He is NOT her boyfriend." he said, a little bit too aggressively. Leo put his hands up in surrender.

"Chill dude, I just assumed okay." Nico rolled his eyes in annoyance. Nico turned to see Daren and Alexia walking tho the line. She was laughing at something he said.

"Why do you seem so against the thought of them dating?" Percy asked. "Yeah, they would be cute together," Piper pointed out.

"I know, I guess I'm just a little overprotective. I know that they are best friends and could potentially end up dating. I just don't want to think about it right now."

Reyna mouthed something to Annabeth and Piper and they nodded. Piper whispered something into Jason's ear and Annabeth did the same with Percy. "THEY SLEPT TOGETHER?!" he gasped and realized he had said that way too loud. Annabeth facepalmed.

"I told you not to say it out loud." she groaned. Leo turned to Nico and said "Oh that's why you don't want to talk about it." Nico nodded. "I'm pretty sure she had a bad dream or something," Annabeth tried to reason.

"I guess you're right." Lexi and Daren put their trays down at the table joining them. "What were you guys talking about?" alexia asked. "Well we were just saying that in a relationship. Or if two people like each other they sleep together but Nico was saying that sometime they're not a couple and." Leo paused because Calypso had just jabbed her elbow deep into his side. "Ow sunshine what was that for?" he asked.

"That's not what we were talking about." Calypso said with gritted teeth. "We were talking about how you and Daren slept together last night." Percy blurted out. Everyone turned and looked at him with wide eyes.

"We did NOT sleep with each other. Well not that type at least gosh. Nico why would you tell the that!" Alexia said, obviously mad. "I didn't" Nico said. "I promise you I didn't say anything." and he wasn't lying. I can't believe Percy would say it out loud.

"For the record, I fell asleep in Daren's bunk because I couldn't fall asleep last night, nothing happened." Alexia said sounding really annoyed.

"I know that, that's why I didn't mention it at all." he said trying to explain.

"It was my fault. I was just telling Piper and Annabeth why Nico was annoyed with Leo. Percy obviously took it the wrong way and that's why he blurted it out. I'm sorry." Reyna said.

Daren hadn't said a word the whole time. "I'm just glad it's all cleared up. I thought Nico would kill me." Daren said while chuckling. That made Nico smile. "Nah, I wouldn't kill you. Yet." he said slyly. "Nico!" Lexi gasped while smacking his arm.

"Well, now that everything's settled, can we eat?" Alexia asked. They all chuckled and nodded.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This chapter didn't really turn out how I wanted it to, but I still wanted to update. I might not post some more for a while. I just don't really have the motivation anymore for this book, and I haven't for a long time and I think you guys can tell.

I just have a lot going on and i'm trying to deal with it.

Anyways. Hope you guys liked it.