Chapter 19- Lovely Day

I woke up to the sunshine in my face. I look at my clock it was three pm. 'Hmp I'm kinda hungry. I should find someone to have a lunch date.' I thought. I checked my phone and I didn't have any miss messages. Well I guess seeing Sarkis would be fun. So I texted him.

"Hey, cutie! What are you doing? :-D" I texted.

"Nothing just watching TV. What about you, sexy? :-) " He replied.

"Just woke up, an I'm hungry. Want to dine with me?" I asked.

"Sure, should I pick you up or meet you there!?" He replied.

"You can pick me up in twenty minutes." I said.

"OK, see you than." He replied. I didn't send one back just started walking to my closest to find and outfit.

'I need someones opinion.' I thought. "Taneka can you come here a minute?" I yelled. A minute past and she was walking in my room.

"What's up?" She asked. "I need your help to find a outfit." I said still looking throughout my closest.

"Okay, so who are you going to be hanging with?" She asked.

"Well I guess it's a lunch date with Sarkis." I said.

"Oh, something that stands out but isn't a bright color." She said.

"Omg, I was thinking the same thing. Color nude, type dress, shoes pumps. Just what type of each!" I said.

"Okay, your nude fitted dress with red pumps and a red purse." She said. I created a little fashion guru.

I put the outfit on an looked in the mirror, and I looked sexy. "Okay, how do you want you hair?" She asked.

"Curly with a red bow." I said.

"Okay." She said. While she was curling my hair, we had a little sisterly conversation.

"Well you already know him. And I think you like him." Taneka said.

"I do? Just tell me his name already." I said. "Okay, okay, its Rob. And yes I know he was going to have sex with Carly." She said.

"And that the first reason why not to date him." I said. "If he liked you all alone then, why would he even considered having sex with another girl." I asked. Wow, my sister has so much to learn.

"Well I walked in on them. And he was like don't tell I just wanted to be like all his friends." She said sounding heart breaking in a distanced tone.

"Wow I'm going to have a talk with him. And you better not be doing anything like that. Its not good and boy and girls will look down on you." I said. I sure would habe a different apporach.

"I know that, but I've like Rob since I was eight." She said. So, she says.

"You can date him but if he tries to pressure you to doing anything I want you to tell me. Because mom is just going to go crazy. And you won't be able to date him. So, before you go on a date with him, I need to speak with him." I said.

"Okay and your done." She said turning around my chair.

"Wow Taneka you've gotten really good!" I said. Happy none of my hair got burnt in the process.

"Thanks. I've been practicing so when you leave I can still look beautiful!" She said. And with in second that sad tone of sorrow returned.

"Well I'll be here for all major events! So, I can still help out." I saidtrying to cheer her up.

"I know, but on a day-to-day bases I most be fabulous. Haha." We both laughed as i got a text.

"I'm here, and don't wanna walk into your mom again! (*__*)" He texted

"OK I'm coming! :-)" I replied. "Okay, time for me to go. But tell him he has lunch with us tomorrow, no if ands are buts." I said walking down the stairs.

"Yes, but please be nice. I really like him." She said with pleading eyes. Sometimes I wounder why Nene trys to play me. I always find the truth.

"I knew you like him since you were nine. Because sometimes you just day dream at him. Like you looking at what could be. I just thought it was something I shouldn't have seen. So I never brought it up. Plus I knew you'd tell me when you were ready!" I said an huged her.

"That's not fair!" She said laughing. 'Life never is.' I thought.

"Bye." We said.

He was standing by his Mustang looking sexy as ever. He had on all white with a red shirt. Ha he stole my color again. But all I could do was star at those lips. They were pouting, just waiting to be kissed. But no I have to look him in the eyes. But when I looked in his eyes I saw lust and passion. Ugh I should have just kept looking at his lips.

"Hey, your looking beautiful!" Sarkis said.

"Thanks, your looking sexy yourself." I said. 'I could just eat him up.' Wait what am I think, I'm losing my mind.'

"Ha, thank you." He said while opening the door.

"Thanks." I need to control my thooughts.

"So your pretty dress up to be re-stocking liquor?" I said wwhile checking him out.

"I actually ran home an change, then came here." He said.

~Sarkis POV~

She looked so beautiful. I just want to take her back to my condo and have my way. I wouldn't let her out of bed for at least a week. We could eat each other if we got hungry. Ha, but from the look in her eyes I could probably get away with it.

"Can we have a table for two?" I said.

"Yes, please follow me this way." The host lead the way. "Your waitress will be here shortly." She said and left.

~Δ-Δ~ 

Vote Comment Follow Share

~ TairBlossoms ~