Chapter 1- Where it all began!!

This happens during the first season!!

POV Jim 

The alarm clock rang....I woke up and looked out of my window, it was a beautiful sunny day and there was not a single cloud in the blue sky on that beautiful morning in the city of Arcadia Oaks. I dressed and made the higienes to go and make breakfast for my mother. My mother was still asleep because she had had a busy night of work. I went to make your breakfast and then my lunch.

I grabbed my backpack to go to school and when I opened the door to my garage, I met Claire in front, she was beautiful as always and did not even know what to say with the nervousness that I had in front of her!!

POV Claire

I left the house after having made my higienes and to have breakfast, the sky was beautiful that morning. As I left the house, I noticed that Jim's garage door was opening, so I gained courage and went to him....I was so nervous that I did not even know what to say, but I got courage again!!!

"Hello Jim" I greeted you

"Hi Claire....alright ??" He asked a little embarrassed.

"Yes, thank you...are you alone??"

"Yes, today Toby can not go to school because he's sick and has a fever!!"

"Poor thing, I hope he recovers quickly." He said in a voice of concern.

"Yes, he is a good friend..." he said in a voice of sadness.

"If you want, I can keep you company until school."

"S-Serious...but why??" He asked

"You are a great person and are always willing to help others and also makes me sad and maybe a little worried, you go alone to school!!" I said in a sincere voice.

"Alright ... we'd better get going before we're late!!" Said he already more cheerful.

"Yes you're right...come on!!

Me and Jim went to school together!!

Here is the first chapter...maybe even today I will write the sequel and apologize if this chapter was not so good because, as I said I'm not very good at writing and have ideas!!😉😉😅