"Can I also come😢?" Sophia asks. Ben looks at me.

"Of course." I say.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

As soon as we enter the room.

"Did this Sophia setup some other guy or something😤?" Sasha asks Blake.

"No... That can't be. We have high security here. Some random person can't just enter this hotel." Blake tells.

"It's not Sophia because when Nat went to her room, she was here dancing in the party look 👀." Then everyone watches the screen.

"It's not me guys😢. It's definitely not me." Sophia tells everyone. Everyone turns around.

"You Bitch🤬 what are you..." Sasha comes towards Sophia angrily.

"Sash...!! Wait... wait... Sash she is not the devil." Madi tells Sasha.

"No, it's her I know that." Sasha shouts and kicks Sophia on her leg.

"Ouch..!" Sophia shouts.

"Oh my god😱...!! Sophia are you alright?" Madi asks her concernedly.

"Sash...!! Enough... Sophia I am so sorry."

"Madison its fine... I get it." Sophia tells Madi.

Madi tells Sasha everything.

"What did you find?" I ask Robin.

"Look at this..." He shows me the footage. I see Natalie entering her room after few seconds a person enters the room😯 who is entirely covered with some black cloth. After locking Natalie, she goes out of the room.

"Where did she go later😤?" I ask Robin.

"She went to the party room and just then for 5 seconds we have no footage of any CCTV😞." He tells us.

"Later..." I ask him.

"We couldn't trace her since there are many people in the room."

I get irritated😤.

"This bitch can't get lucky enough anymore." Saying that Sasha goes out of the room.

Madison P.O.V:

"Sash... Wait😨..." I go back of her.

"No... Stay here...Just stay." She says and then she goes out.

Everyone is busy looking at the footage. I am looking at the door.

"Got it😍...." I see Sasha near the door. She has a black jacket with her.

"This belongs to that devil." Natalie says.

"I told you. This is bitch is going to have an end today😝." Sasha says with a smile. Robin takes the jacket and looks the entire jacket carefully.

"There is nothing that we can suspect😕." He says.

"No wait... My hard work cannot just go waste😖." Sasha shouts.

"Just look at it carefully. You might find something." She fake cries😭.

"There is nothing Sasha." Everyone says at a time.

"Where did you find this?" Blake asks.

"In the party room. After she entered that room for 5 seconds, we don't have the footage and since that bitch went there it's obvious that its crowded place and she can take off those clothes in that 5 seconds. I thought that dress will definitely be there😕." Sasha tells.