2

I'm still not used to sleeping early and waking up early. Our classes starts at 6:15 a.m and end in 12:30 in the afternoon. Well would you look at that, Satan just arrived, they let us go out at 1 o'clock. Justice? None. Because of that routine, I often use the wifi since I need more sleep. Which means I have no time to watch more Exo and NctU vids, and wattpad. But I have good news.  A have a maid, her name is Teodelen. Like wtf is that name? So I call her 'Teod' (😂) instead. I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate that lil' crap. I can give you reasons to hate her.

▪ She bosses me around
(BITCH YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THAT TO ME)

▪ She wears short clothes and shorts and when she applies lipstick its so dang red (AS IF SHE'S ATTRACTING GUYS) and when she puts powder on it looks like she rolled, showered, and drowned herself in flour and yeast.

▪ She ALWAYS sleeps.

▪ She's always talking to someone in her phone.

▪ She complains too much. And whines too.

▪ She TAKED and EATS my chocolates and a few of my junk food. Take note, I used the word 'MY'.

▪ At noon here in the Philippines starting 3 pm a show called 'Asintado' then 'Araw Gabi' plays. So starting 3 the tv is on because of her. And when I'm about to watch she says 'Close the t.v its already on too much' (I translated her words in English but to be honest, she stinks in english). What? So, when she's done watching I can't watch t.v anymore?!

▪ I always use my phone which means I always charge it and when she saw it charging she said 'You used your phone too much again', bitch what are you the one paying the electricity bills? I think the fuck not, she can't even afford buying herself a lux cellphone.

▪ HER family always asks MY family for money. Pfth, what a poor dumb ass.

▪ She's always saying that she wants to go home.

THEN FUCK GO HOME NO ONE'S GONNA MISS YOU OR KNEEL TO YOU TO STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, at least she's out of our house. How? Its like this. School started at June 4 2018. And back on June 14, they went to Visayas for ay vacay. So me and Teod was left in the house. When mama finally came back, my voice was hoarse. She asked me if I was eating properly and I said I didn't eat at our recess since I don't wanna eat period. When Teod found out she freakin cried cos she thought that she was to blame. Boo hoo cry yourself a river build a bridge then fuckin get over it. Our house is not the auditions for the next actress. Oh shit scratch that, the guard won't let you in cos they'll think that your a scatter and a stray. Can't even get a hungry guy to look at you even if you have a sandwich tied on your neck.

Teod left our house at June 28 2018. Yeeeeeeey i never been so happy in my whole life ♡

—off to study :----((((((((

NOT—