Cliffjumper x reader

I'll try to update more my cyberkittens!! Really sorry!

Cliff, that mech was something, a chatterbox, a cute chatterbox. A bull, as if you do anything wrong, you'll definitely get the horns.

Now you, a human, now how could that ever work out? Well, you thought it wouldn't until he appeared late at night in his new bipedal holoform, mass displacement in other words. It shocked you, but getting over it really fast when he decided to show why he really came.

"Oh ah~ I love you so damn much Cliff~," a purr rumbles from him as he's busy eating you out, glossa pretty much going to make you go over the edge if he doesn't stop. Luckily he does, pulling away from your heated core, his optics scanning your bare, begging body.

Leaning over you, he goes straight for your neck, looking to pleasure and mark you. A click sound is what makes you look down, hearing a hiss to, you notice his spike. Damn good size, not to long but it will stretch you out.

Your POV

Oh this mech is going to do wonders to me, letting my hands roam his frame. You never thought you would ever get, well, someone metal, but damn, you know your not going to regret it.

His servos trail your body, taking in every detail and feeling as he slowly pushes his spike in. Yes, it's definitely stretching you, "Ah Cliff!~" Sheathing his length, he doesn't wait for long as he knows, your begging for more, your hands gripping at his shoulders as he starts a fast pace.

"Oh (y/n)~ Your port is so tight~," blushing lightly at his term, you decide to move your hips to his, getting more friction. "Yes Ahh!~ Please Cliff!~ More!~," he does as requested and starts going harder, his servos wrapping around you as he tries to dig deeper.

Now that was it, the friction between your legs, the heat of his frame, the hot vents on your neck and the way your bed rocks is like a paradise. Moaning, I claw his shoulders, begging in blissed whispers into his audio. It may of turned him on more as he kneels, pulling you into his lap and he thrusts up hard, "Ahhhh!~ Yes!~"

My head goes back as I can't help but almost scream his name, his vents ragged and hot against my skin as he mumbles and moans incoherent words.

I can't, I can't hold it in anymore, the friction and the way he keeps hitting deep within me, to much and it tips me off the edge, "Cliff!~~"

It sounds like he softly growls, causing me to shiver, him slamming in as he hisses my name into my shoulder. His warm, thick, sticky fluids filling me as we grip onto each other, panting as we slowly calm down.

...

"Round two cowgirl?~"

"Hell yeah and I'm riding~"