Paradise

Bakugou was annoyed. Well, he was always annoyed by something. Maybe it's the fact that he was basically dragged to this beach summer hangout because his mom told him to go make friends and not just mope around the house all summer. He wanted to avoid people as much as possible so, here he was: under a beach umbrella on a mat wearing earphones listening to god knows what on his phone and reading The Graveyard book.

No one really bothered to talk to him, maybe a few hellos but then they just left him alone. Everyone got the idea that he was this lone wolf, either that or they were just plain scared of him, he wasn't bothered by it but it got really annoying how people would be literally shaking if he just asks what time it is.

It was a pretty nice day, if you minus all the screaming Mineta caused with his perversive antics, It wasn't too hot and the sound of the waves was very calming. Everyone else was having so much fun swimming, collecting sea shells and burying one another in the sand. Bakugou didn't mind just reading, enjoying the view and thinking about everything and nothing.

And maybe someone.

As he was lost in thought and wasn't actually reading the book, he felt someone remove his right earphone. He was ready to explode the persons face but, instead he met deep ruby red eyes.

"The hell is your problem shitty hair?" Bakugou asked. Kirishimas hair was down but, Bakugou still recognized his eyes and the signature scar he had on his right eye. Kirishima put the earphone on, he hugged his legs and rested his chin on his knees.

"I was expecting your music to be more death metal like for some reason. This is actually relaxing to listen to." Kirishima commented. Bakugou reached to retrieve his earphone back, he had to brush kirishimas hair behind his ear, which made Kirishima blush a little.

"Fuck off. That all you had to say?" He removed his other earphone "Shouldn't you be hanging around the tape bastard and human charger?"

"Your nicknaming never fails to amaze me. " Kirishima laughed. Bakugou let out a 'tch' "They're late for some reason. "

"I Bet they planned  something with the perverted shithead. " Bakugou said deadpan, Kirishima chuckled. They just sat there for a while, Kirishima was just staring at the crystal blue sea while Bakugou continued reading his book. It wasn't really an awkward silence, Kirishima enjoyed being beside Bakugou. Sneaking a few glances now and then as Bakugou focused on reading.

"Do you really just want to sit here all day? It's pretty much a perfect day ain't it?" Kirishima broke the silence,  while still looking at the beach, smiling.

Bakugou noticed how cute Kirishima looked when his hair was down. He was wearing a rash guard, it was tight so it showed his muscles a bit more. Bakugou looked at the sky blushing , squinting his eyes a little from the light.

"Speak for yourself. You've just been sitting here the whole time." Bakugou pointed out.

"I'm just enjoying the view." Kirishima said seductively while looking at Bakugou. Before He could react to that cheesy line he felt water spray just behind his head, Kirishima got sprayed too. Then Bakugou noticed it was from water guns. He was ready to explode these idiots for almost drowning his phone. He turned around only to be sprayed again in the face.

"Oh~ look at these lovebirds." Kaminari said, before screaming his lungs out because Bakugou was chasing him.

"You guys already got each other wet." Sero said wiggling his eyebrows to Kirishima.

"You're gonna get yourself killed." Kirishima said still sitting down. He watched as both Sero and Kaminari were thrown to the sea by Bakugou, he laughed as it happened. He didn't know what the blondes intentions were but, he had to call him over.

"Hey! I dunno why you call these jackasses your friends but, I'm not gonna let this pass." Bakugou hissed while holding both pranksters by the neck.

"You know Aizawa sensei already erased your quirk by now." He pointed to their teacher who was calling everyone to lunch. Everyone was snickering but Iida, he was taking the situation quite seriously.

~~~time skip to rooms~~~

"Alright everyone, If you all listened to me during class, you'd all know that the school has emailed you a guide to your room and your roommates." Aizawa said lazily.

"If you didn't check your email then just ask Iida. Get your suitcases and go to your rooms." Aizawa said as he left to his room.

"Wow. He really just left us." Uraraka said unimpressed. She grabbed her suitcase and went with Tsuyu to look for their room. Everyone was pretty fast-paced. Mineta had to be wrapped head-to-toe with sero tape of course and was dragged to his room. Bakugou was about to ask Iida who his roommate was until, he felt a hand grab his arm.

"Yo man!" Bakugou turned around a bit red. "I guess we're roommates!" Kirishima said excitedly.