02

GEMMA

Being dragged to different stores BY ISABELLA in the mall was no doubt tiring.

She tried on hundreds of outfits, asking for my opinion when she knows that I have NO fashion sense.

She insisted that I had to at least buy something so she helped me pick out a cute pair of flip flops.

She knows that it would look awesome with a sundress that I have.

We were done shopping and decided to get a drink in Starbucks when Isabella started squealing (just like the day I saw Shawn Mendes in a show!!!) and pointed to the opposite direction.

I turned my head to see what got this girl so excited.

Then, I saw a group of boys who actually looked familiar to me.

They were all gorgeous but one of them caught my eye.

He had dirty blonde hair and I could tell that he was very muscular and fit because of the white t-shirt he was wearing which showed his torso so well.

Isabella's scream brought me back to reality.

"OH MY GAWDDDDD!! It's Aidan Blake!"

"Who is he?", I asked her, covering her mouth so those boys wouldn't hear her scream.

God knows how loud she can be.

"HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW HIM! HE LEFT THE TOWN TWO YEARS AGO AND NOW HE IS BACKKKKKKK!"

I was still confused. "What's so special then?"

"Damn you girl. How can you not know the town's HOTTEST boy, ultimate player!"

"Wow, sounds like those BAD BOYS, which means TROUBLE, SO LET'S GO!" I snapped her out of her fantasy world and dragged her to Starbucks.

"Come on, you are no fun!" Isabella pouted.

I ignored her because it was useless to argue with her.
-
We had bought our drinks (OF COURSE I GOT THE CHOCOLATE CHIP CREAM) and were talking about some random things when a bunch of boys came in.

Oh god, those boys again.

I glanced at Isabella but she was oblivious to the situation as her back was facing the door.

For once, I was relieved.

The so called Aidan scanned a through the whole cafe for a seat and UNFORTUNATELY, the only table available was next to us.

I ducked my head and screamed in my head, " DON'T U COME HERE DON'T U COME HERE!"

But as usual, fate hates me and of course, they had to come next to us.

Aidan and his boys strolled to the table, confidence radiating from every step they took.

Aidan ran his hand through his hair and-

"Hey!" Aidan must have seen me staring at me and smirked, a glint of amusement in his  eyes. "Can't take your eyes off me, huh?"

I tried to fight back the blush that was creeping up my cheeks and acted natural.

"As if." I huffed.

He deepened his smirk and looked me in the eye.

"Then why are you blushing?"

I rolled my eyes, avoiding the question when I glanced at Isabella.

I was actually surprised that she didn't even make a sound but her eyes were wide as saucers.

To avoid further embarrassment, I grabbed my drink and pulled her out.
**
So here's another chapter for you guys!

Who is Aidan?

What will happen on the first day of school?

I'm sorry the chapters are so short but I'm trying to improve :))))

Thank you for all the support, comments, reads and votes u guys gave me❤❤

Let's get this chapter to 10 votes ;))))

Introduce this story to your friends!!

Any wattpad book recommendations? (I like reading high school romance😂) COMMENT!!

Until next time

Love,❤❤

Phoenix🐱