Chapter 6

I woke up an hour later. Awe shiz I forgot to check if that snowglobe really is magic or not! I thought while mentally scolding myself for being lazy. I stopped believing in things like santa and magic a long time ago, but if this snowglobe really is magic, maybe I can believe in it again! I sat up and thought of Bernard, taking the glass ball out of the dragon sculpture made to hold it so it wouldn't fall and break. I looked at the dragons eye inside and shook the glass ball. I need to see Bernard. I have to know if last night was a dream. I thought. Soon, just before I had lost hope that the snowglobe was magic, I heard his voice directing the elves around.

"Larry, bring Comet some carrots would ya, no sweets you know how he gets!" I held my breath. It works. Soon I could see my childhood best friend within the glass ball and my heart sweld with emotions. I miss you. Come to me please B, I need to see you. I need to feel you hugging me. I need to hear you. Otherwise I'll feel like this is just a dream. I thought. Bernards voice and image disappeared. The last thing I heard him say was

"What the holly!" In a panicked voice.

"B! What just happened? Oh God, I hope he's okay." I said sadly as I gently placed the glass ball back into the dragons tail. I turned to walk out of my room for food and screamed when I opened the door.

"Hey beautiful! Miss me so much you had to see me right after I brought you home?" Said Bernard. I was speechless. Magic does exist. I ran to him at full speed and tackle hugged him. He easily held me up and rubbed my back.

"Hey easy, easy! Its okay (N/n) I'm right here. I'm right here. I missed you to kiddo. C'mon now, dry those tears." He said gently as he walked to my bed side and sat down with me still clinging to him like a child to her mother. I hadn't even realized I was crying til he told me to dry my tears.

"I-It worked. The magic w-worked. Magic exists!" I said in a panicked whisper. He chuckled gently.

"As do the Easter Bunny, Cupid, Tooth Fairy, Sandman, Jack Frost, Father Time, and Mother Nature, I've met them all. And your father-,"

"My father is the new Santa Claus." I breathed in pure amazement. It was so much to take in. How? How is everything i believed in as a child not fake? Bernard laid back with me on top of him, his legs hanging off the side of my bed.

"A'right ya big baby, get off'a me." He said playfully as he gently pushed me to his side. I smiled. I wonder what he looks like without the hat and weird sweater, I thought. I giggled as I pounced on him, pinning his arms to his sides as I ripped his hat off and threw it on the floor and yanked his sweater off. He looked at me shocked and laughed when I started blushing. Hotter then hell during the summer. His hair just barely covered his pointed elf ears, the sweater that made him seem so thin revealed he was actually a little thicker then skinny. He was slim, but with slight muscle. Not what I expected. He sat up and I blushed even more when I realized he and I were nose to nose. I nervously giggled and booped his nose in an attempt to make light of the situation. His face was so close, our lips were mere nanometers apart.

"Heh, you're adorable." He said quietly. His lips brushing mine as he said it. Oh Lord help me for the sinful things that are going through my head. He smiled at me and hugged me.

"I missed you." He said. I nodded my head unable to speak in his presence.