3 Months, Telling The Potters, Auror Problems, Fights, Mother-In-Law

*Hermiones POV*

I woke up today with Severus' arms wrapped loosely around my waist, I sighed getting out of bed. I went to the closet pulling out my clothes for the day laying them out before going to the bathroom doing my morning things. I brushed my hair leaving it down before doing my make-up, I decided to keep it simple with a thin line of black eyeliner, and some mascara. When that was done I went back to the bedroom pulling on a pair of light wash high waisted skinny jeans, with a tight black long sleeve shirt that I tucked into my jeans. I then pulled on my black pointed high heels, with my burgundy leather jacket, I left my hair down and natural.

 I then pulled on my black pointed high heels, with my burgundy leather jacket, I left my hair down and natural

 I look at Severus's still sleeping form before going over sitting next to him with a small smile on my face. I brushed a few loose strands of hair from his face before leaning down, placing a small kiss on his lips. I pulled away seeing his eyes open, he smiled before giving me a confused look, as he sat up on his elbows.

"Why are you dressed?"

"Well good morning to you too."

He sighed.

"I'm sorry, I'm just confused as to why you're up and dressed at ten in the morning?"

"It's alright, and I have brunch with Harry and Ginny, at eleven, would you like to come?"

He smiled nodding his head.

"Yes, I'll come, just let me get dressed."

I smiled, giving him a quick kiss before pulling away letting him get up and get ready for the day. I walked downstairs starting some coffee for Severus, while I got myself some tea knowing coffee isn't good for me. I learned against the counter with my hand on my belly and a smile on my face, I sighed when I heard a small knock on the entrance to the kitchen. I turned around to see Severus standing there with a smile on his face as he looked at me with his onyx eyes. I smiled seeing that he was wearing some of the clothes that I bought him other than his usual suit. He stood there in a pair of dark wash jeans, a black button up shirt under a gray sweater and his leather jacket. I smiled, setting down my cup and walking over placing my hands on his sides. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest leaning his forehead against mine.

"Are you ready to get going, we don't want to be late and I can't apperate."

He sighed nodding his head against mine.

"Yeah, I suppose we better get going."

I sighed pulling away, grabbing my leather jacket, we walked out of our home getting on the wizard bus heading to the leaky cauldron. Severus and I walked in going to the table that was held by Harry and Ginny, we took our seats and Harry smiled.

"Hey guys, so what's this brunch all about?"

I sighed but before I could answer one of the new people came over with four butterbeers, I looked at her smiling a bit.